Can't add a different profile on my series x please help if anyone can

Discus and support Can't add a different profile on my series x please help if anyone can in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every time I try to add my cousins account I put the info in correctly and it gives me a infinite loading screen submitted by /u/Pitiful_Ad_7766... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pitiful_Ad_7766, Aug 22, 2023.

1. Can't add a different profile on my series x please help if anyone can

Every time I try to add my cousins account I put the info in correctly and it gives me a infinite loading screen

submitted by /u/Pitiful_Ad_7766
    [link] [comments]

/u/Pitiful_Ad_7766, Aug 22, 2023
  2. Aryotus Win User

2 Accounts Signed in on same series x, both will open the same game

Make 1 of the Xboxes the "Home Xbox". When done make sure privacy and sharing preferences are set on the "Home Xbox" to share. After that all the games on the "Home Xbox" are accessible by any profile added to that "Home Xbox. The other (non "Home Xbox) has to have the game purchased under that 2nd Xboxes main profile or purchased as a gift from any profile and sent to a chosen profile to be downloaded when that profile signs onto their Xbox. I have an Xbox One X in my living room controlled by my 2nd account profile. I have a Series X in my game room "Home Xbox" controlled by my 1st profile. Example; I log on the Series X with that main profile and buy/download Division 2 with all expansions and passes. I then log on the One X with my 2nd profile (main for that One X) and buy/download Division 2 with out the expansion and passes. So now a family member adds their profile to the One X, if they own the Division 2 they can play it and as much of the content that I have purchased. To play the full version on the One X someone has to buy it for that console, However anyone else that logs onto the One X with their profile that doesn't own any of Division 2 content can't play it at all. They can launch it but it will direct them to the store. Now adding Ultimate Game Pass to the One X allows profiles to download and play any games available through game pass. Remember my Series X will allow any profile added and signed onto can play any games and use the Ultimate Game Pass to download and play from my Series X. One X has limitations for profiles due to that profile owners games owned and which games are in the One X. Confusing ........ ?
  3. DarthMaverick Win User

I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042

Same. My friend has both and Xbox gamertag (on Series X) and a PC. Owns both versions. I'm on Series X and we can't play unless he's on Xbox. Can't add his Origin ID to my EA friends. Not sure what to do.
  4. LtnDrgn Win User

Can other household members join my game without having to purchase multiple copies of same game?

So basically if I'm playing the game on my X series she can't play it on the one series although we are on separate profiles correct?
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042

According to DICE, Battlefield 2042 supports crossplay between two different sets of platforms. Players on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PS5 and PC make up one group, while the second group is composed of Xbox One and PS4 players. Players in the first group can play with anyone else in the first group, but not the second group. The reverse holds true for anyone in the second group, as they are free to play with anyone else in the second group but not in the first group.

if you have series x/s then you need to add the other player within game as you will need to be friends on origin, so you need to know his origin tag to add him within game.

if you are on xbox one or ps4 then your out of luck.
  6. RainingRoses Win User

Can I get back Xbox 360 files that I dont own and have deleted

Thanks for confirming. I wanted to clarify which console because the different versions have different ways of clearing data/resetting stuff and although you mentioned Xbox 360 in the title, there’s an option to delete that data locally on Xbox One and Series X|S consoles for backwards compatible games.

What option did you select when you deleted the profile? Refer to:

How to add or remove an Xbox profile on Xbox 360 | Xbox Support

You can try to see if the saves are still on the hard drive (and verify that cloud saves are enabled), but you would still need the original account/profile and there’s no way to move or copy games saves between accounts.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Can't add a different profile on my series x please help if anyone can

1. Can't add a different profile on my series x please help if anyone can - Similar Threads - Can't add different

2. ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...

in XboX Insiders
    ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...: ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION : possible scam ⚠️⚠️⚠️ https://xbox.com.de/loverlyman761 ❗️Do not click or enter anything.❗️ Please explain, I'm confused and want to know if there's something dangerous behind...
  3. Can't add visa to Xbox360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add visa to Xbox360: I can't add my Visa to my Xbox360 account, keeps giving me the error code 8C250005. I'm trying to buy some stuff before the store closes for good. dcc7a901-2c5f-49a2-9e58-3bae12430bd7
  4. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  5. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  6. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  7. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  8. Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number: First of all, I'm being sent around in circles on this topic now. I've contacted both Microsoft and Xbox support with both telling me to contact the other as they will know the best way to deal...
  9. Can't add a phone number on my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add a phone number on my profile: I just want to add a phone number to redeem my points but Microsoft won't let me do it. please help. I get a error message after i entered my password ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Hardware and...
  10. I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...: I can't add a friend back because it glitched out and blocked them bdef197a-fe0e-4c56-a93c-b5498ee47524