Can't Access XBOX Profile on Old Account

Discus and support Can't Access XBOX Profile on Old Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi All, I have an old XBOX profile associated with a Hotmail account I haven't used in a long time and no longer know the password. I've tried all of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dobby6484, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Dobby6484
    Dobby6484 Guest

Hi All,

I have an old XBOX profile associated with a Hotmail account I haven't used in a long time and no longer know the password.

I've tried all of the password reset options and called support to get help but neither worked. Support ended up saying I should just create a new account.

I want to be able to access my old profile online. I can get to it on the console, but can't change or update it. If I could get to the Hotmail account or move it to another account I have (without having the Hotmail password) that would be great.

Any suggestions?

:)

Dobby6484, Apr 5, 2018
  2. JDucker
    JDucker Guest
    Unable to access DLC's

I've recently sold my Xbox but am now using another, on here I've downloaded my old profile which I've used to download my old DLC's. However now I want to access these on a new profile thats not connected to xbox live, but can't. From here I transferred
    the licence to my new Xbox from my old account thinking I can now access the content on my new profile, but still can't. Then I made my new profile connect to Xbox live on a silver account but still can't access the DLC's. What can I do?

JDucker, Apr 5, 2018
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to control access to your Xbox LIVE account

It is possible to restrict access to your Xbox LIVE account by using a pass code, or making it necessary to sign into your Xbox profile using your Microsoft account password.

Set a pass code

A pass code is a button sequence on your controller, which you can use to restrict access to your Xbox LIVE profile. After you have set the pass code, anyone who wants to sign into Xbox LIVE using your profile must enter the pass code.

Steps to follow

1) Under Settings, select Account

2) Go to Account Security, and then select Pass Code

3) Enter your four-button code on your controller. You can use the directional pads, the triggers, the bumpers, X and Y.

4) Re-enter your pass code for confirmation

The next time you sign in with your Xbox LIVE gamertag, you will be required to enter the pass code.

If you want to change or reset your pass code, just repeat the above steps. You will be required to enter the old pass code before you can change it.

xboxfelix, Apr 5, 2018
  4. FanaticCash8410 Win User

Can't login to my live account

Yes but I can't even login to my live account because it says it's connected to the internet and it's not I go to join Xbox live and try resetting up my old profile but it says it can't access it and I've put all correct info in
  5. SheepishPond648 Win User

Can't access old account

Hey there,

So, your wanting a new email address to be connected to or a different account?

I'm not understanding what your asking for. When you say email is no longer active. Was the account closed, or closed due to inactivity - ie. no login for more then 365 days?

If your talking about this account, then how are you able to post in the forums with that account?

Regards,
    So I would like an old account to be switched onto the email address I am currently using with this sheepish account. Probably inactivity, basically my dad used comcast.net for work and back when we had them for cable and stuff too.
    But, we all switched to gmail and that email was forgotten. Now I can't get into that email that is associated with my main account.
  6. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Can't access old account

Hey there,

So, your wanting a new email address to be connected to SheepishPond648 or a different account?

I'm not understanding what your asking for. When you say email is no longer active. Was the account closed, or closed due to inactivity - ie. no login for more then 365 days?

If your talking about this account, then how are you able to post in the forums with that account?

Regards,
  7. DavidRSS2010 Win User

Transfer of linked accounts in the Social Club

The rockstar account is only an account. However there are several profiles, being a profile for the PS3, PS4, Xbox, PC. The Xbox profile on the rockstar account has a new GTA V profile and the old PS3 profile is still on the rockstar account, but the
    Xbox does not use this profile. I can only access this profile through PS3. I want to use this old profile because of the amount of money, cars and others that exists in the account, as well as the level of experience. With Fortnite I did not have this problem.
    It was easy to link the EpicGames account to your Xbox Live account.
  8. Nixelplex Win User

Transfer game to another account.

There currently isn't a way to transfer games from one account to another. They are tied to the account and can't be moved.

Sorry but it sounds like you would have to repurchase the game or play it on your old profile if you have access to it still.
Thema:

1. Can't Access XBOX Profile on Old Account - Similar Threads - Can't Access Profile

2. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989
  3. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  4. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  5. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  6. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  7. my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...: My son had to reset the console, we cannot retrieve his username as we tried all the old email/ passwords, we can't get to speak to anyone in person to help. Tried emails and passwords now has set...
  8. I can't access my gamer profile on my new series x, because I forgot the password to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access my gamer profile on my new series x, because I forgot the password to my...: I can't remember my outlook email password(I never used this email except for making an Xbox profile) The email that I used to retrieve the outlook password is expired because it was a school...
  9. I can't access my friend's profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access my friend's profile: I have a friend known as FourMine1234. They are showing as "offline" and I can't add them as a friend. Did they get banned? did they block me? a44f5948-3a0c-4d06-b7d6-caf17985f48a
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - can't get access to my profil

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 - can't get access to my profil: Good evening, I changed my gamertag and since then I can't play Forza Horizon 4. [img] 2ec10a68-189c-4135-bcdf-1ef70b3ac07f