Can't Access Wireless Network with TP-Link TL-WA855RE

Discus and support Can't Access Wireless Network with TP-Link TL-WA855RE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello All, I just purchased a new WiFi Extender, TP-Link TL-WA855RE, and it won't connect with my Xbox One. I've read posts where it suggests... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Elite Player 63, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Can't Access Wireless Network with TP-Link TL-WA855RE

Hello All,

I just purchased a new WiFi Extender, TP-Link TL-WA855RE, and it won't connect with my Xbox One. I've read posts where it suggests something called 'Port Forwarding' but I don't have that choice with this extender.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this issue?

Many thanks in advance for your help!

:)

Elite Player 63, Apr 11, 2016
  2. Randver
    Randver Guest
    Anyway to get better internet connection on 2nd Xbox?

If it's just an issue with the range on your home network then this is the easy fix...

www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1

I have 3 in my house and brings me up to full bars on every device. Very easy to setup.

The only way that won't help is if your not actually getting your advertised 100mb and you guys are fighting for bandwidth.

Randver, Apr 11, 2016
  3. Epsilon South, Apr 11, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Have you married your wifi extender with your router? You don't port forward in the extender you do that at the router. Anyway, port forwarding won't do anything in regards to connecting to the extender.

Once the extender is married to the router it should just be increasing the distance of the wifi signal. You should be able to connect to your wifi on which ever signal is the strongest (router/extender). Hope this helps. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Apr 11, 2016
  5. {Parity} Win User

Have you married your wifi extender with your router? You don't port forward in the extender you do that at the router. Anyway, port forwarding won't do anything in regards to connecting to the extender.

Once the extender is married to the router it should just be increasing the distance of the wifi signal. You should be able to connect to your wifi on which ever signal is the strongest (router/extender). Hope this helps. Good Luck!
  6. Adz L E Win User

Xbox One and Superhub 2

7. DeathDealer7227 Win User

wired xbox live disconnects

tp-link tl-WR940N is the model
  8. Randver Win User

Anyway to get better internet connection on 2nd Xbox?

If it's just an issue with the range on your home network then this is the easy fix...

www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1

I have 3 in my house and brings me up to full bars on every device. Very easy to setup.

The only way that won't help is if your not actually getting your advertised 100mb and you guys are fighting for bandwidth.
  9. Epsilon South Win User

Need help choosing

Thema:

1. Can't Access Wireless Network with TP-Link TL-WA855RE - Similar Threads - Can't Access Wireless

2. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989
  3. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  4. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  5. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  6. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  7. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  8. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  9. How to recover email that I can't access?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover email that I can't access?: This may sound weird however I was in epic games website to link my Fortnite account that I had started off on Xbox one, and I had put an email that doesn't exist accidentally on epic games......
  10. Xbox One Controller via Wireless Adapter can't access FF13-2s option-menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller via Wireless Adapter can't access FF13-2s option-menu: Well, if I plug in the Xbox One Controller directly via USB cable, everything works fine. But when I use the Adapter, I can't load a savegame on start nor use the option menu while ingame for...