Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.

Discus and support Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Pretty much what the title says. There isn't anyway (that I know of) to access screenshots and game clips on my PC that I have uploaded to the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Peachy6769, Aug 1, 2023.

1. Peachy6769
    Peachy6769 Guest

Pretty much what the title says.

There isn't anyway (that I know of) to access screenshots and game clips on my PC that I have uploaded to the Xbox network using my Xbox. I know I can do this using the Xbox Console Companion, but support for that will end soon. I'm also aware that I can upload my screenshots to Onedrive, but I find that's a bit of a hassle because I can't access them on certain devices, and I can't share it on Xbox.

The main reason I want to be able to access my screenshots open my PC is so I can download and edit them, and I don't want the extra hassle of sending them to myself from my phone when Console Companion is discontinued.

Am I missing something, or is the Xbox App lacking features on PC that are there on mobile?

:)

Peachy6769, Aug 1, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: