Can't access to minecraft after migration date.

Discus and support Can't access to minecraft after migration date. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; About a year ago I purchased a game from the Microsoft Store. I tried playing minecraft today but it said I couldn't. I tried logging in to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Arif Kulaksızoğlu, Oct 26, 2023.

1. Can't access to minecraft after migration date.

About a year ago I purchased a game from the Microsoft Store. I tried playing minecraft today but it said I couldn't. I tried logging in to Minecraft.net but it said I didn't migrate my account so I couldn't access it.

:)

Arif Kulaksızoğlu, Oct 26, 2023
  2. Vardagul Win User

Hi Arif! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

Try to locate the Microsoft account that is linked to your Minecraft account.

Once you have found the Microsoft account to which your Minecraft account was linked, you can proceed to perform the post-migration process.

Here's how to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft was linked:

1. Sign in using this link: https://account.microsoft.com/
    2. Select the 'Payment & billing' tab
    3. Check your Order History.
    4. Look for the Minecraft transaction.

You can complete the following post-migration process before December 18, 2023, to experience Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC with a Microsoft account:

1. Log-in with your Mojang account email address here.
    2. Click on the 'verify Mojang account email address' button.
    a. Enter your Mojang account email address. Next, click ‘Get Code’ and a code will be sent to your Mojang email address.
    b. Enter the code.
    3. Enter a Microsoft account email address.
    a. This email address can be from a new or existing Microsoft account that you own.
    b. Click ‘Submit Request’.
    4. Check the box next to ‘I understand that my Mojang account will be deactivated’.
    > Double-check that the Microsoft account email displayed is correct.
    5. Click ‘Finish’.
    6. Receive an email confirming that we’ve granted your Microsoft account an entitlement to Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
    7. Download the free Minecraft Launcher through either Minecraft.net or the Microsoft Store. This article provides more details on how to download the Launcher.
    8. Log into your Microsoft account through the Launcher and check that you have access to both Java and Bedrock.

For additional information please refer to this link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us...BK8EQ9KZlDAkDFICQb0qV-3ehTaCCMnq5qFxO1Juo_KUk

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

How do I change my minecraft account and username data to a different microsoft account?

Hi Uso. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Once a Minecraft account is migrated to a Microsoft account, it is permanently associated with that account. Unfortunately, you can't change this after migrating.

To clarify, you are having issues accessing Minecraft on the account you migrated it to?
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft migration

That's normal, you can't access the old Mojang account after the migration, you need to use the email you used to migrate the Mojang account to, in the launcher you need to select Minecraft Java and then Microsoft login and then use the email you use during the migration process
  5. Kikabea100 Win User

My migrated Minecraft account was hacked and I am unable to access it

so there is no way I can't access my migrated minecraft account (I don't remember the email that was created when the account was migrated, only the original email used for the creation of the minecraft account)?
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Can't access Minecraft Account after migration

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately it seems your account may have been compromised. If someone else has already migrated your Minecraft account to their own account there wouldn't be any way at all to fix that. At least not from Microsoft's end. Minecraft Support might be able to help but if they cant then nothing else can be done.
Thema:

1. Can't access to minecraft after migration date. - Similar Threads - Can't access minecraft

2. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  3. can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account: i haven't played minecraft for a while so the launcher asked me to log in using microsoft account but after i did that the launcher just created a new account. the account with purchased minecraft...
  4. I can't access my minecraft account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my minecraft account please help: I migrated my minecraft account for pc but it now tells me I have to buy it again b81adca0-ce6a-4b08-bc3a-e45d53695181
  5. Can't access minecraft, which i bought 4years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access minecraft, which i bought 4years ago: 2019, I bought minecraft java editon on my mojang account. Played for 1year and quit. 4years later, decided to play again, only to find out all mojang accounts are now microsoft accounts & the...
  6. Can't access my Minecraft account on new PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Minecraft account on new PC: Necessary background info: I bought Minecraft years ago and had to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. that same Microsoft account is linked to my Xbox account. I do not own...
  7. Can't access my Minecraft username

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access my Minecraft username: So I have not played Minecraft for a few years, somehow I even managed to avoid all the new about this account merger thing. I recently tried playing again and ran into this current situation. I...
  8. Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition: [img] Hello im currently having trouble redeeming minecraft java edition, i currently have windows 10 edition in my account but it doesn't allow me to access java edition, i've tried to download...
  9. I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition: I cannot find a solution online anywhere, and yes I'm signed into the account that bought it and already tried restarting and everything else under the sun that was applicable. I bought it through...
  10. Can't access Minecraft Account after migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Minecraft Account after migration: Am trying to access my old account and I just saw that there was a migration to Microsoft account that I needed to do and apparently I can't do it anymore but it's the first time I was noticed...