Can't access services and subscriptions? Help?

Discus and support Can't access services and subscriptions? Help? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I have an overdue payment that I need to sort out and i also need to cancel an auto renew subscription. However whenever I try to access the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by zoesykes, Feb 29, 2020.

1. zoesykes
    zoesykes Guest

Hi

I have an overdue payment that I need to sort out and i also need to cancel an auto renew subscription. However whenever I try to access the services and subscriptions page I get the message;

"Try that again

Something happened on our end, and we can't show all the data at the moment. Waiting a bit might help."

I've tried multiple devices. I've tried deleting cookies and cache. I've tried on incognito mode... same thing each time. I've tried to contact support three times now and ea h time I get told I will receive help and and an
    update in 24 hours and nothing happens. I've been trying to sort this for over a month now.

I don't even know if I'm posting in the right place so if I'm not i apologise.

:)

zoesykes, Feb 29, 2020
  2. RussellO'Neal Win User

I have the same problem. I have been researching and this has been a known bug as far back as 2018. I dont know what microsoft is doing to fix this but it doesnt look like much. Have you figured out how to fix it yet? Mines been bugged fir months.
  3. zoesykes Win User

Hi

Well I told support that I needed to pay a past due payment and cancel an auto renewal the first time I got in touch, they said they would do this for me but later sent an email saying they were unable to and would get back to me within 24 hours, which they
    did not.

Thanks for the suggestion, I tried with Edge browser but the problem is still the same.
  4. schnurren Win User

Hello zoesykes,

This is happening in your Xbox?

Did you try to ask Xbox support to cancel your autorenew? So at least that part is sorted out.

Also, can you try accessing xbox.com and checking there but with Edge browser?
  5. WPAK Win User

Can't access Services and Subscriptions.

Hi there,

when experiencing an issue like this be sure to try to clear cache and cookies in the browser or try inPrivate (or Incognito) browsing, this will make sure not cache/cookies are not used. If that fails also be sure to try to go to

http://account.microsoft.com/services
    via a different device to see if that makes any difference.

If this all fails then it's best to contact Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat so they can look into the issue and when needed turn off Auto renewal for you.

To contact Xbox Support use
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  6. DeniqL Win User

Can't access Services & Subscriptions

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache on your broser?

If so, try contacting support

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Can't access services and subscriptions? Help? - Similar Threads - Can't access services

2. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989
  3. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  4. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  5. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  6. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  7. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  8. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  9. How to recover email that I can't access?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover email that I can't access?: This may sound weird however I was in epic games website to link my Fortnite account that I had started off on Xbox one, and I had put an email that doesn't exist accidentally on epic games......
  10. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...