Can't access private preview member forums. HELP!

Discus and support Can't access private preview member forums. HELP! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am a preview program member on Xbox One but I still don't have access to the forums, please help. I've been a member now for a good while. Please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xBuTcHeRx, Jun 26, 2015.

1. xBuTcHeRx
    xBuTcHeRx Guest

I am a preview program member on Xbox One but I still don't have access to the forums, please help. I've been a member now for a good while. Please help, THANK YOU!

:)

xBuTcHeRx, Jun 26, 2015
  2. XB1 Preview program

I am a member of the preview program but I am unable to access the private preview forums.

Bobby Light1428, Jun 26, 2015
  3. Access

I am a preview member and would like to be granted access to the private preview forums

xXM3talMonk3yXx, Jun 26, 2015
  4. Can't access private preview member forums. HELP!

Me too. And I'm having major issue xbox won't go past green start screen.

Evankovich406, Jun 26, 2015
  5. xBuTcHeRx
    xBuTcHeRx Guest
    Anybody in charge of authorizations willing to help me and anyone in this thread? Support???

xBuTcHeRx, Jun 27, 2015
  6. Hey BuTcHer and Evan!

You both should have access to the Preview Forum now.

Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Phant0m L0tus Win User

Xbox Preview Member Issue

I'm having the same issue as those above. However I can't access the private forum and when I try to go on the Preview app it says "This app is for the Xbox Preview program members only". Please help
  8. VinceX17 Win User

Access to the beta forum

Hi,

The access to the beta forum is private. Only for select member Xbox Live members to preview program.
  9. I3igI3osS v1 Win User

Can't access preview forum or preview dashboard

I'm a preview member too but I can't access the preview member forum.
  10. Explosion2000 Win User

Xbox one preview forums access

Hi Xbox Mods I am also a preview member but cant get into the private forums to give feedback, please help me get access, Thanks.
  11. FLAKEY UK Win User

Xbox One Preview Update Private Forums

I can't access the preview forum even though I entered the invitation code downloaded the registration app registered then downloaded the updates and have not been allowed access to the private preview forum?? Any help will be much appreciated.
Thema:

1. Can't access private preview member forums. HELP! - Similar Threads - Can't access private

2. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989
  3. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  4. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  5. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  6. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  7. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  8. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  9. How to recover email that I can't access?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover email that I can't access?: This may sound weird however I was in epic games website to link my Fortnite account that I had started off on Xbox one, and I had put an email that doesn't exist accidentally on epic games......
  10. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...