Can't access preview program app to unenroll console

Discus and support Can't access preview program app to unenroll console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to unenroll from the preview program as I my console updates way too often. However I don't remember enrolling in the program. When I start the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vv JEST3R vv, Sep 26, 2016.

1. vv JEST3R vv
    vv JEST3R vv Guest

I want to unenroll from the preview program as I my console updates way too often. However I don't remember enrolling in the program. When I start the app it says 'sorry, this console is registered to another user', and I only have and exit link option,
    that takes me back to the home screen.

:)

vv JEST3R vv, Sep 26, 2016
  2. raiannon
    raiannon Guest
    Still getting constant updates???

Hi X 0l Sk00l X! You can't just delete the preview program, you have to open the app and unenroll your console. Otherwise, they'll keep coming. Did you unenroll?

raiannon, Sep 26, 2016
  3. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest
    Xbox one beta program

Of course you can unenroll your console from the program.

Just take the dashboard preview app and change the registration status of your console and you will be unenrolled from the program once the current wave had gone public.

BobMcFly247, Sep 26, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

If you decide that you don't want to get Preview updates anymore you can opt out in the Xbox Preview Dashboard app. You won't be removed from the program right away; it won't happen until the current update is released to the general public. If you change
    your mind, you can always re-register your console later using the Xbox Preview Dashboard app. There are two ways to go about this:

1)Prior to receiving the New Xbox One Experience Update Preview, take no action -- we'll default you to remaining on the Existing Xbox One Experience preview. You'll still get the benefits of Preview, like Backward Compatibility, but you'll stay on the current
    Xbox One update that's available to the public. Later, just before the general release of the New Xbox One Experience, we'll update your console to the latest Preview build, so you'll still get it a little early.

2)In the Registration area of the Xbox Preview Dashboard, you can choose Remove to remove your console from the program entirely. Your console's removal will be processed within 72 hours. If you choose this option after taking the New Xbox One Experience
    Preview update, your console will go back to the current general release of the Xbox One software, but this will restore factory defaults on your console, and erase all locally stored accounts, apps, games, saved games, settings, and home Xbox associations.
    We encourage all users to download/copy your favorite games to External Hard disks to ensure a quick recovery option in the event of data loss from a removal.

M3tal Daz3, Sep 26, 2016
  5. raiannon Win User

Still getting constant updates???

Hi X 0l Sk00l X! You can't just delete the preview program, you have to open the app and unenroll your console. Otherwise, they'll keep coming. Did you unenroll?
  6. BobMcFly247 Win User

I do not want to receive beta updates

If not wanting to participate in the preview program anymore you can use the preview dashboard app to unenroll yourself from the program.

Just start the app, go to registrations and change the status of your console there.

Please be aware that your unenrolling will be pending until the current wave gets public as you cannot be released during a rolling wave. So once the October preview is rolled out finally you will then be unenrolled from the preview program.
  7. BobMcFly247 Win User

Xbox one beta program

Of course you can unenroll your console from the program.

Just take the dashboard preview app and change the registration status of your console and you will be unenrolled from the program once the current wave had gone public.
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Feature Request

If you are getting forced downloads, then you are probably in the Xbox Preview program. To stop them, you can unenroll the console from the program using the insider hub app, which you can download from the store. Once downloaded, start the app, then
    go to settings and unenroll the console.
  9. BobMcFly247 Win User

Unregister From Xbox One Preview Program

This is just a little misunderstanding as is not the preview registration app you need to use to unregister, but the dashboard preview app.

In the dashboard preview app you find a tile named "registration". Click this tile and change the status of your console there. You will then be unenrolled from the preview program as soon as the current wave has gone public. Until then you will see the
    status "unenroll pending".
Thema:

1. Can't access preview program app to unenroll console - Similar Threads - Can't access preview

2. Can't sign up and I got the early preview access

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign up and I got the early preview access: So I live in México and I got an early preview access to the beta, but whenever I try to sign up I got a message saying that it's impossible to sign up, how can I fix it? submitted by...
  3. Can't access preview forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access preview forums: I can't access the preview program forums even though I'm in the program. Can a moderator grant me access please, thanks. c96c5796-0b80-4ee8-b0bb-47708d5c677f
  4. Can't access Preview forums

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't access Preview forums: I was told by a chat support agent to post in this forum so here I go. I've been a preview program/xbox insider member for over 2 years now and am opted in to the latest updates but I can not...
  5. Can't access preview forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access preview forums: I can't access the preview program forums even though I'm in the program. Can a moderator grant me access please, thanks. c96c5796-0b80-4ee8-b0bb-47708d5c677f
  6. Help, I can't access the Xbox Game Pass Alpha Preview

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, I can't access the Xbox Game Pass Alpha Preview: I can not access the Xbox Game Pass Alpha Preview. [img] [img] Any help and advice would be great. 7887312f-fdb2-4724-9aed-8f0b8db9cc21
  7. Can't access the Preview Forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access the Preview Forums: My profile can't access the preview forums. 2c93d641-f273-40ba-9b38-882abcaaef45
  8. I can't access to the preview forums of xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access to the preview forums of xbox one.: Hi, from 2 days ago i can't access to the forums despite i'm in the preview program in my console.I think this happen because i removed other consoles from the preview and the system thinks i'm...
  9. I can't access the Preview forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access the Preview forums: I've been a preview program/xbox insider member for over 2 years now and am opted in to the latest updates but I can not access the Preview forums to post or ask any questions. When I click on the...
  10. I Am An Xbox One Preview Program Member But Can't Access Forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Am An Xbox One Preview Program Member But Can't Access Forums: Every time I try and access the preview program forums it says "group not found". I've been a member of the program for a very long time so it has nothing to do with me not being a member long...