Can't access preview forums

Discus and support Can't access preview forums in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't access the preview program forums even though I'm in the program. Can a moderator grant me access please, thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by englishbulldog802, May 15, 2018.

1. Can't access preview forums

I can't access the preview program forums even though I'm in the program. Can a moderator grant me access please, thanks.

:)

englishbulldog802, May 15, 2018
  2. InSaN3 B
    InSaN3 B Guest
    Can't access Preview forums

I was told by a chat support agent to post in this forum so here I go.

I've been a preview program/xbox insider member for over 2 years now and am opted in to the latest updates but I can not access the Preview forums to post or ask any questions. When I click on the Insider forum link in the "all about the xbox insider program"
    page it redirects me to the front page of the regular forums. Please help.

InSaN3 B, May 15, 2018
  3. Theoddguy346
    Theoddguy346 Guest
    Can't access the Preview Forums

My profile can't access the preview forums.

Theoddguy346, May 15, 2018
  4. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest

They no longer are being used. If you had read the sticky post everything has been moved to Reddit and the sub reddit r/xboxinsiders.

User 9242019, May 15, 2018
  5. I didn't know that because I can't see the sticky either, the whole forum is inaccessable and invisible to me.

englishbulldog802, Nov 3, 2018
  6. englishbulldog802 Win User

They no longer are being used. If you had read the sticky post everything has been moved to Reddit and the sub reddit r/xboxinsiders.
    I didn't know that because I can't see the sticky either, the whole forum is inaccessable and invisible to me.
  7. User 9242019 Win User

8. kill6master9 Win User

WPS PIN on wireless display (BETA)

I am a preview member but I can't get access to the forums for the preview, please send me a working link to the preview forums.
  9. I3igI3osS v1 Win User

Can't access preview forum or preview dashboard

I'm a preview member too but I can't access the preview member forum.
  10. Whitewolf777 Win User

Update Preview Forum Access

May I please have access to the forums as well. I'm in the preview but can't access the forums.
Thema:

1. Can't access preview forums - Similar Threads - Can't access preview

2. Can't sign up and I got the early preview access

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign up and I got the early preview access: So I live in México and I got an early preview access to the beta, but whenever I try to sign up I got a message saying that it's impossible to sign up, how can I fix it? submitted by...
  3. Can't access Preview forums

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't access Preview forums: I was told by a chat support agent to post in this forum so here I go. I've been a preview program/xbox insider member for over 2 years now and am opted in to the latest updates but I can not...
  4. Can't access preview forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access preview forums: I can't access the preview program forums even though I'm in the program. Can a moderator grant me access please, thanks. c96c5796-0b80-4ee8-b0bb-47708d5c677f
  5. Help, I can't access the Xbox Game Pass Alpha Preview

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, I can't access the Xbox Game Pass Alpha Preview: I can not access the Xbox Game Pass Alpha Preview. [img] [img] Any help and advice would be great. 7887312f-fdb2-4724-9aed-8f0b8db9cc21
  6. Can't access the Preview Forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access the Preview Forums: My profile can't access the preview forums. 2c93d641-f273-40ba-9b38-882abcaaef45
  7. I can't access to the preview forums of xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access to the preview forums of xbox one.: Hi, from 2 days ago i can't access to the forums despite i'm in the preview program in my console.I think this happen because i removed other consoles from the preview and the system thinks i'm...
  8. I can't access the Preview forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access the Preview forums: I've been a preview program/xbox insider member for over 2 years now and am opted in to the latest updates but I can not access the Preview forums to post or ask any questions. When I click on the...
  9. Can't access preview program app to unenroll console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access preview program app to unenroll console: I want to unenroll from the preview program as I my console updates way too often. However I don't remember enrolling in the program. When I start the app it says 'sorry, this console is...
  10. I Am An Xbox One Preview Program Member But Can't Access Forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Am An Xbox One Preview Program Member But Can't Access Forums: Every time I try and access the preview program forums it says "group not found". I've been a member of the program for a very long time so it has nothing to do with me not being a member long...