Can't Access Pre-Order Car

Discus and support Can't Access Pre-Order Car in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i pre-ordered Forza Horizon 3, I got the 2016 Audi R8 V10 Plus pre-order car and that was one of the reasons why I chose to order through Amazon.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JCSWW, Jul 29, 2017.

1. JCSWW
    JCSWW Guest

When i pre-ordered Forza Horizon 3, I got the 2016 Audi R8 V10 Plus pre-order car and that was one of the reasons why I chose to order through Amazon. Over the past couple of months, I can't seem to access this car anymore. When I try to, I get a message
    asking if I want to remove this car from my garage because I don't have it. It is listed in my downloads and I have tried to redownload it but it doesn't allow me to use the car any longer. How do I get the use of this car back?

:)

JCSWW, Jul 29, 2017
  2. ash2k83
    ash2k83 Guest
    xbox one almost giving up on you??????

If that's how you feel go to PS4.

It's only August, the release will likely come next month. If you can't wait go pre order PS4.

No one here cares which one you pre-order anyway

ash2k83, Jul 29, 2017
  3. Did not receive my pre order car, Forza Horizon 3

Under manage game I can see....

The warthog

The VIP pass

All stars car pack

Car pass

All my mates received a pre order car as well ( Mercedes ) if we all meet up at the car meet area of the game, their car will actually say "pre order car" in the cars description but I did not receive any pre order bonus car other than the packs listed
    above

HuntingTiger83, Jul 29, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: