Can't access or delete clips or screenshots

Discus and support Can't access or delete clips or screenshots in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot view recent game capture or go delete old captures in Upload Studio. I've tried on both xbx1 and thru windows 10 app. Also when I take a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Profane Rage, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Profane Rage
    Profane Rage Guest

I cannot view recent game capture or go delete old captures in Upload Studio. I've tried on both xbx1 and thru windows 10 app. Also when I take a capture it says it is uploading but to where? Everything worked fine till about 2pm on 12/5

:)

Profane Rage, Dec 6, 2016
  2. Can't load Upload clips when I try to delete them.

So I dont have enough space to record clips or take screenshots anymore. Whenever I try to delete them, the clips wont pull up or load, so I'm unable to delete them. Help?

ThaGamingSloth, Dec 6, 2016
  3. I can't add screenshots and I can't remove my old screenshots or game clips

I can't add screenshots and I can't remove my old screenshots or game clips

ArcadeFreeman, Dec 6, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there Profane Rage.

Sorry to hear about the trouble with screenshots. To check, what happens when you attempt to delete? It's possible you've reached a limit on storage for clips/screenshots and it may need you to clear up space.

Have you possibly tried removing your profile from your Xbox One and adding it back to see if that helps?

Mister Maka, Dec 7, 2016
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there Profane Rage.

Sorry to hear about the trouble with screenshots. To check, what happens when you attempt to delete? It's possible you've reached a limit on storage for clips/screenshots and it may need you to clear up space.

Have you possibly tried removing your profile from your Xbox One and adding it back to see if that helps?
  6. Nunya B Win User

Screenshots will not delete from or upload to the Xbox network.

Same issues. So I tried to delete a clip in the app and it said it was unable to. I deleted it from the network with the Xbox one and it deleted. I also deleted a clip from the console hard drive along with several screenshots and that works with no issues.

Sometimes when viewing clips on the network it shows old clips that I've already deleted, but they aren't veiwable. Switching between everything and game clips in manage captures makes them disappear.

This does not happen when I delete clips or screenshots directly from the Xbox one hard drive.

I checked network settings and it says NAT type: Open and all services available.

Still can't delete or upload screenshots at all, only clips.
  7. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Capture on Xbox one not working.

could be that your clip storage is getting full, make sure to delete unwanted clips and screenshots
  8. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Xbox one won't record clips any longer than 24 seconds

youre game clip storage may be getting full, try deleting unwanted clips or screenshots
  9. Sergio Albor Win User

EDITED and SAVED Upload Clips from a MONTH ago all the way back to ALMOST LAUNCH DAY GONE! :(

Hi,

I would want to know if I delete all my saved clips and screenshots from the Upload app in the console, are all of them deleted from my profile also? Or are they all still "in the cloud"? Should I upload all clips/screenshots to OneDrive before deleting
    them from Upload? Thanks
Thema:

1. Can't access or delete clips or screenshots - Similar Threads - Can't access delete

2. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  3. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  4. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  5. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  6. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  7. How to recover email that I can't access?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover email that I can't access?: This may sound weird however I was in epic games website to link my Fortnite account that I had started off on Xbox one, and I had put an email that doesn't exist accidentally on epic games......
  8. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  9. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  10. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642