Can't access Naval Strike expansion pack maps on Battlefield Hardline (XBOX One)

Discus and support Can't access Naval Strike expansion pack maps on Battlefield Hardline (XBOX One) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I "purchased" the Battlefield 4™ Naval Strike expansion pack on 7/22/16 for the Xbox one. I see that online it says I've already purchased the game. On... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jboyd2011, Jul 23, 2016.

1. jboyd2011
    jboyd2011 Guest

Can't access Naval Strike expansion pack maps on Battlefield Hardline (XBOX One)

I "purchased" the Battlefield 4™ Naval Strike expansion pack on 7/22/16 for the Xbox one. I see that online it says I've already purchased the game. On the Xbox it says the game is installed. But when I go to play Battlefield Hardline I don't see the maps
    nor kits. I downloaded the Betrayal maps the other day and I can see/play those just fine.

:)

jboyd2011, Jul 23, 2016
  2. AdamDietterick, Jul 23, 2016
  3. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    Battlefield 4 Naval Strike dlc march..

Battlefield 4 Naval Strike Expansion Coming Late March - IGN

[video=youtube;NW58KN72Qqg]

basically at this point u can tell i follow whats going on with bf4 and play it daily... you can say i love to hate it... no im not premium but the idea still sits in my head. i like the news with new guns,attachments,anti air stuff.. the huver craft sounds bad ass... i didn't get the last map pack but may pick this one up... rumor is putting release of dlc around the 18th.

sc_shark, Jul 23, 2016
  4. jboyd2011
    jboyd2011 Guest

NM, it appears this EP is JUST for BF4 and NOT Hardline, oops.

jboyd2011, Jul 23, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: