Can't access my xbox live privacy?? Help

Discus and support Can't access my xbox live privacy?? Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't change my privacy settings and it tells me there's a temporary problem with the service please try again and I've been trying to get in for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FearTheBeard695, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Can't access my xbox live privacy?? Help

I can't change my privacy settings and it tells me there's a temporary problem with the service please try again and I've been trying to get in for about a week or so and still cant. I've even went to xbox.com to change it and it tells me, uh oh there's
    a glitch in the system so I cant do anything to change my settings and I really want to appear online again. So can someone please help me get past this situation I'd appreciate it.

:)

FearTheBeard695, Nov 30, 2016
  2. ImDaKing888
    ImDaKing888 Guest
    HELP!

Ok....Thanks for the help...No wonder why my friend's can access xbox live but i can't.

ImDaKing888, Nov 30, 2016
  3. HELP!!! URGENT

Hi, I can access my xbox live account on here but wtf i can't on my xbox console how the freak does that work?

MACHINEGUNE2106, Nov 30, 2016
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Bot followers

Hi Dario, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

We can't actively remove followers, but you can Block them and change your privacy settings to restrict access to your information.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide and select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Privacy & Online Safety> Xbox Live Privacy.

Select View details & customize.

I hope this helps.
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Can't access my xbox privacy settings.

6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Can't access my xbox privacy settings.

Hello
    Zangrada

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

How long have you been experiencing this issue?

When was the last time that you were able to play the game without any problems?

I would first suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game. (see link below)

Uninstall Xbox One Games or Apps

Once you've reinstalled it. Let us know if that helped!

Also, below I will provide a helpful link regarding Managing Privacy Settings

Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and kids

I hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Gears Of War 3 Multiplayer issues

Hey there Red! For information on how to access these settings and what all the options are for, please refer to the following support page. Let us know if this helps, thanks!

Xbox LIVE online safety and privacy
  8. ImDaKing888 Win User

HELP!

Ok....Thanks for the help...No wonder why my friend's can access xbox live but i can't.
Thema:

Can't access my xbox live privacy?? Help

1. Can't access my xbox live privacy?? Help - Similar Threads - Can't access live

2. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  3. I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...: My xbox live account was created many years ago and I can no longer access the email associated with it as it was my dad's email for his old job. I don't know the password and I can't recover it...
  4. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...: Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't...
  5. Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...: Xbox support is deliberately trying to make us not use it. I have been trying to reach a live chat agent for the past 20 minutes but the endless circles deliberately deny me it, All i have is the...
  6. I have Xbox game pass and I can't access my Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox game pass and I can't access my Xbox live: I need help please if you can help me out efe7f754-bf5f-4422-bf8f-2036a08c9bd8
  7. Can't access my x box live account for almost two weeks now

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my x box live account for almost two weeks now: Hi, when I try to access my account through the app I get this error message 0x80048504. I tried reinstalling but that didn't do anything. Considering that I got this through a promotional offer...
  8. Can't access 360 Live via Backwards Compatibility or Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access 360 Live via Backwards Compatibility or Xbox 360: As the subject says, I can't access the Xbox 360 version of Live on either my Series X or Xbox 360. I've tried deleting profiles, clearing my local 360 storage, switching my wifi from my router to...
  9. My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account: As the title states, an old email address (which I was able to recover in a relatively short time) got compromised months ago. All accounts tied to this email were also compromised, including my...
  10. Can't access to Minecraft via Xbox Live Error: 0x87DD0003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to Minecraft via Xbox Live Error: 0x87DD0003: It's been hours that I can't play Minecraft due to 0x87DD0003 error. May someone help me? I am logged in with my Microsft Account. 3d78dd24-05a1-4f48-a7ae-025199f52bcf