Can't access my xbox live account through xbox application:

Discus and support Can't access my xbox live account through xbox application: in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; it was working right for an one year until yesterday I tried to open my xbox application and it's said: "we can't sign you in to xbox live right now.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MuMaJU, Sep 7, 2018.

1. MuMaJU
    MuMaJU Guest

it was working right for an one year until yesterday I tried to open my xbox application and it's said: "we can't sign you in to xbox live right now. Try again in a while" with error code: 0x8015DC0B
    and i talked almost to 6 agents on xbox support but no one could solve it, and i tried to change my account password, uninstall and reinstall xbox app, reset the network, sign in with a different account, restart my device, check for updates,
    and nothing work with me.

:)

MuMaJU, Sep 7, 2018
  2. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    Xbox Live Confusion?

Xbox Live is free.

You can make a Gold account, or a Silver account.

The Gold account gives you access to access to play online, along with free monthly games and weekly deals. This has a fee.

The Silver account gives you access to Xbox Live and apps, but you just can't play online or get the free games. This is free.

ClNTRoN, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Xbox Live down, Xbox One and web browser.

Notice that both the Xbox Live on the Xbox One and web browser accessing profile and other info is offline. Can't access anything from the console nor computer on my profile and account.

I also noticed on Youtube application, it signed out automatically and would have trouble signing back in to it. Is this related to the Xbox Live issue? Also notice I must be online using the Xbox Live account to Access any video apps like Netflix and Youtube;
    which I thought were changed so you did not have to have a gold account to access them.

Any ETA when it will be online?

GrinningBread92, Sep 7, 2018
  4. SuperDan9001
    SuperDan9001 Guest

I believe there was an ongoing issue around this time, sorry it has taken so long for someone to get back to you.

Can you confirm if this is still an issue or whether or not you're having the same problem.

SuperDan9001, Sep 21, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: