Can’t access my Xbox account

Discus and support Can’t access my Xbox account in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When I try to log into 3rd party apps (such as the one for RDR2) its says there’s an authentication error and: We were unable to sign you in with your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Shutupman12, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Shutupman12
    Shutupman12 Guest

When I try to log into 3rd party apps (such as the one for RDR2) its says there’s an authentication error and:

We were unable to sign you in with your Xbox Live account. Please visit xbox.com and sign in to verify/update your Xbox Live account. This error usually indicates that
    your Microsoft account has no Xbox Live Gamertag, or that your account must be updated in some way, such as agreeing to an updated terms of use.

And when I go to Xbox.com, I can sign into my Microsoft account but when I go to view my Xbox profile it takes me here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb...ge-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings

I haven’t set up any Xbox family or child account stuff either. Just frustrated as I can’t access my account.

:)

Shutupman12, Jan 29, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: