can't access my saved game

Discus and support can't access my saved game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Hello. I share my xbox with another gamer, separate gamer tags. We are both playing Black Flag, single player mode. Today I login to play and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lord Pet HYD, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Lord Pet HYD
    Lord Pet HYD Guest

Hello

Hello. I share my xbox with another gamer, separate gamer tags. We are both playing Black Flag, single player mode. Today I login to play and his saved game shows up under my profile. I checked the hard drive and my game is still there. How can I access
    my game again?

thanks

:)

Lord Pet HYD, Jan 15, 2014
  2. Unable to signin, errors 80072ee2 & 807b01f7

Suggestion: Please add a status for Cloud Saved Games to the Service Status page. If I can't access my Could saved games, I can't play my games.

BitterClinger, Jan 15, 2014
  3. PaulaWT
    PaulaWT Guest
    xbox 360 profile - new console, saved profiles on memory stick

I replaced my xbox 360 but can't access my profiles (saved on a memory stick). Is there a way to access them, so we don't have to rebuild / start our games over from the beginning?

PaulaWT, Jan 15, 2014
  4. can't access my saved game

if there is a yellow ( ! ) over your game file it is corrupted. if not. are the file names the same? are you able to move his from the local hdd to a usb key or delete it and see if yours will load. make sure when the game starts that you select the location
    of your game save.

Ezak-27982D49-9CFC-4598-8037-B7835B0AE022, Jan 15, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: