Can't access my old live acc and won't play 1080p

Discus and support Can't access my old live acc and won't play 1080p in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey I recently did a factory reset on my xbox one which means I have to make a new account right? The only problem is I have to pay for my memberships... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LilacShark32798, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Can't access my old live acc and won't play 1080p

Hey I recently did a factory reset on my xbox one which means I have to make a new account right? The only problem is I have to pay for my memberships again which will mean I will be getting charged twice cause it won't let me access my old account.. plus
    the xbox one won't play in 1080p or 720p. It was working fine one day then turned it on the next day and wouldn't play. just kept giving me a black screen saying no signal. I've tried everything but cannot get it to work. Help!

:)

LilacShark32798, Apr 13, 2018
  2. KigoYushi
    KigoYushi Guest
    Change/delete Twitch account

I'm having the same problem. Except I created a new twitch acc to match my xbox live name and now I can't log out of my old won't. It starts to log me out and then it's like nope, your ***!!!!!

KigoYushi, Apr 13, 2018
  3. Fifa download

Hello my son got a xbox one for Christmas he could not sign in with the old acc he has on 360 so had to use a new one, he downloaded fifa which came with the xbox , but now he can use his old acc he can't play fifa on it only on the new acc, which is not
    on live and has none of his friends on, he deleted fifa thinking he could re add onto the old acc but it won't let him. Please can anyone advise what to do, as I think this had something to do with the hacking issue. Many thanks

THE MAD GAMER04, Apr 13, 2018
  4. Can't access my old live acc and won't play 1080p

My proper gamertag should be skittishjedi

LilacShark32798, Apr 13, 2018
  5. You should not have to create a new account.

You would just need to sign in with the email and password for the account associated with the gamertag.

If you do not know what those are you can contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us give them the gamertag and if they can verify the ownership of the account they can give you the email address associated with the account.

steeledwand7664, Nov 1, 2018
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

You should not have to create a new account.

You would just need to sign in with the email and password for the account associated with the gamertag.

If you do not know what those are you can contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us give them the gamertag and if they can verify the ownership of the account they can give you the email address associated with the account.
  7. LilacShark32798 Win User

My proper gamertag should be skittishjedi
  8. KigoYushi Win User

Change/delete Twitch account

I'm having the same problem. Except I created a new twitch acc to match my xbox live name and now I can't log out of my old won't. It starts to log me out and then it's like nope, your ***!!!!!
  9. IdealOne93 Win User

Xbox 360 error code: 83840002

Same deal. Won't allow old offline profile for live (email error). Created this account to play online but still can't get to the redeem code screen, says creat an acc. Wtf Xbox people? Ya took my money, wasted my time and it looks like this is something
    that happens often. With no hope of it getting fixed.
  10. Ellerkermike40 Win User

I am still not on board with xbox one.

I won't even buy the xbox one if they go ahead with online 24 hours a day thing where I can't acces my single player games if I want to play offline.WHy do we need an online profile to access games that aren't online ones.
Thema:

1. Can't access my old live acc and won't play 1080p - Similar Threads - Can't access old

2. I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on: I'm trying to have all my saved games that are saved onto the new account so I can continue playing 101201a2-98e0-4124-a2a7-d65698c4ade7
  3. my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...: My son had to reset the console, we cannot retrieve his username as we tried all the old email/ passwords, we can't get to speak to anyone in person to help. Tried emails and passwords now has set...
  4. Can't access Microsoft account due to very old email account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access Microsoft account due to very old email account.: Hi, I have had an account for very long time and it was set-up with a email that has been permanently deleted due to inactivity, so when I am asked for my password I can't open my account. And...
  5. Can't access old outlook account, Can't sign in on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access old outlook account, Can't sign in on xbox: Hi I have an old outlook account which was my main alias for microsoft. I've since switched it to a new email and phone number and removed the old outlook address. I was recently logged out of my...
  6. Xbox account linked to old college email, servers deleted, can't access account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account linked to old college email, servers deleted, can't access account: When logging into xbox it says I can't log in, that there is unusual activity, and they need to send an email to my email associated with the account to help log in. the email is an old...
  7. My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account: As the title states, an old email address (which I was able to recover in a relatively short time) got compromised months ago. All accounts tied to this email were also compromised, including my...
  8. Old Microsoft Accound doesn't exist and can't Access my Old Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft Accound doesn't exist and can't Access my Old Account: Hello I go by the User Name Atheran Zala on Xbox now but My old account which was called suzakukururugi2 but my brother Picked up the newer one suzakukururugi3 and I am trying to get back into the...
  9. Can't access my old xbox 360 account that had gmail.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access my old xbox 360 account that had gmail.: So i had an account on xbox 360 that was connected to my gmail account and it was even connected in my computer on the xbox app a couple of months ago when i could login with my gmail and now i...
  10. Can't Access XBOX Profile on Old Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Access XBOX Profile on Old Account: Hi All, I have an old XBOX profile associated with a Hotmail account I haven't used in a long time and no longer know the password. I've tried all of the password reset options and called...