Can't access my games with the games tab gone.

Discus and support Can't access my games with the games tab gone. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason the games and movie tabs are gone and as a result I can't access my games on the HDD. I was about to jump on Halo 3 for some skull... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jason Griffith, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Can't access my games with the games tab gone.

For some reason the games and movie tabs are gone and as a result I can't access my games on the HDD. I was about to jump on Halo 3 for some skull hunting but I can't because the tab is gone. I can only play the games on disc but some of the games I own
    are downloaded to the HDD.

:)

Jason Griffith, Feb 4, 2014
  2. I am unable to use the access to content tab in privacy settings on xbox one

on my xbox one when i try to allow game demos it refuses to work, the xbox tells me to go to privacy & online safety settings and go to access content tab and uncheck (hide images and demos of mature rated games)

but when i go to the access to content tab the white box that is suppose to appear around the tabs is gone and will not allow me to press on any of the tabs

turbo spitter, Feb 4, 2014
  3. I am unable to click on anything in the access to content tab in the privacy settings on xbox one

on my xbox one when i try to allow game demos it refuses to work, the xbox tells me to go to privacy & online safety settings and go to access content tab and uncheck (hide images and demos of mature rated games)

but when i go to the access content tab the white box that is suppose to appear around the tabs is gone and will not allow me to press on any of the tabs

turbo spitter, Feb 4, 2014
  4. Can't access my games with the games tab gone.

LOL It's back. I used the my games option in the guide menu and now it's back.

Jason Griffith, Feb 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't access my games with the games tab gone.