Can't access my game because it wants me to download another game

Discus and support Can't access my game because it wants me to download another game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How to get rid of the download it wants me to access 5b2dfd45-855b-42a6-bdb3-d034254ee6a2 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by cl3100, Jul 8, 2018.

1. cl3100
    cl3100 Guest

How to get rid of the download it wants me to access

:)

cl3100, Jul 8, 2018
  2. Use an arcade game in 2 consoles is allowed?

I bought an arcade game in my profile on my console.

if I download my profile on another console and download the game is allowed to leave there? I
    mean, both in my console and in another at the same time?

I'm asking because my brother got another console and want to download it
    as well.

J0annaKitaD4rk, Jul 8, 2018
  3. RexDeDeus
    RexDeDeus Guest
    Can't download games from xbox.com

Hi I'm an xbox gold member from Canada and I have been trying unsuccessfully to download a game from the
    xbox.com website. The game is Darksiders 2 which is free right now and whenever I go to put it in my download queue it tells me I have to have a payment option set up, and I don't want to do that. I can't download
    the game from my console because it is currently in another province. I would appreciate it if there is some way I haven't found yet to have the game purchased so I can download it later. I have tried in the past to do the same thing with free and payed games
    but I had the same results as I do now, though it was less of a problem since I had access to my console at the time.

RexDeDeus, Jul 8, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Can you provide some more details regarding your issue so we can help you?

Which game is that and what is the download content that is blocking your access to it?

M3tal Daz3, Jul 8, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can you provide some more details regarding your issue so we can help you?

Which game is that and what is the download content that is blocking your access to it?
  6. itsNott Win User

Installation von Spielen auf alter Festplatte in neuem PC?[Installation of games on an old hard drive in a new PC?]

Since you have gamepass and if the games are still on gamepass just go download them again.
    That's exactly what I want to do.

I can't download them, though, because I installed my old hard drive in a new computer. The app keeps telling me I can't install the games on the old drive, because data from another device is still installed, but I also can't uninstall the old data.
  7. DanMen334 Win User

copy and paist

Hello, you could provide a little more information as if it is a specific game (if so as a game) because if you want to have your profile on another console just download your user profile on another console to have access to your game library , subscriptions
    and digital content-
  8. AnOctoBoi17 Win User

Xbox Live Glitch

No. I have set Home to my account. But for one, I can't access Game Pass Ultimate since it says the "join" option instead of the download option. And also, I can't access the sales or free games. So this is confusing me. Should I talk with an Xbox Employee
    later, because if that was the case, I would still have access to Game Pass Ult. till June.
  9. denis97g Win User

play minecraft with differtn profile

that's because the game is linked with the account that redeemed the game, if you want to access it with another account you'll have to setup the gameshare.
Thema:

1. Can't access my game because it wants me to download another game - Similar Threads - Can't access game

2. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989
  3. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  4. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  5. Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription: I paid for Xbox game pass subscription so I didn't have to wait to play these games especially campaign modes. 98e53dab-64c4-46b1-b5cf-62f59fed1fd2
  6. I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?: I don't know what to do I changed my gamer tag and lost everything! 2529da44-1743-4d43-8577-ed279b621a49
  7. I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on: I'm trying to have all my saved games that are saved onto the new account so I can continue playing 101201a2-98e0-4124-a2a7-d65698c4ade7
  8. So I spend £70 on a game and now I can't play the early access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I spend £70 on a game and now I can't play the early access: I have paid for mw3 waited all day managed to play the first three missions, closed the game and come back to it an hour later and now its telling me I need to preorder to play...
  9. Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?: We have an ultimate game pass subscription, we are based in the UK, the xbox one x home setting is set to the xbox. Family members on the microsoft subscripton and xbox only seem to receive game...
  10. Can't access Starfield via Game Pass, even with Premium Upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Starfield via Game Pass, even with Premium Upgrade: Hi. I've downloaded and installed Starfield through Game Pass Ultimate, and I've also bought the Premium Edition Upgrade, but I still can't start the game 33cad8a0-1975-4ee0-80db-d8c35763e5a1