Cant access my account with my xbox

Discus and support Cant access my account with my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't access my account to get on the internet. I type in the User ID and the password but can not access the internet. Is it blocked? it give me a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RRJSS5, Jan 10, 2014.

1. RRJSS5
    RRJSS5 Guest

I can't access my account to get on the internet. I type in the User ID and the password but can not access the internet. Is it blocked?

it give me a code to see my account and I did, I changed the User ID and password. I can log online on my computer but the Xbox would not let me get on the internet?

Can you help

:)

RRJSS5, Jan 10, 2014
  2. cant access xbox live

cant access xbox live with my account or i cant even sign up new account ive tried every suggestion that xbox has given me

EconomicPants1, Jan 10, 2014
  3. RIJIY79
    RIJIY79 Guest
    I cant access xbox live games and I cant access my subscriptions

I cant access my subscriptions(Error 0x80bd0006) on my Xbox one console and I also cant access the deals with gold/games .

On games with gold I receive like I need to purcase the Xbox Live but I have it.

To resolve the issue I removed my account and perform hard reset that I add my account back on Xbox one, ITS NOT help.

HELP?

RIJIY79, Jan 10, 2014
  4. Cant access my account with my xbox

When you say you can't access your account on your Xbox, do you mean that the Xbox won't let you sign into your account at all? Is the Xbox giving you some kind of error code when you try and sign in? Any other information would be helpful.

TenthStreetRed, Jan 10, 2014
  5. TenthStreetRed Win User

When you say you can't access your account on your Xbox, do you mean that the Xbox won't let you sign into your account at all? Is the Xbox giving you some kind of error code when you try and sign in? Any other information would be helpful.
  6. liamsavage Win User

Cant access my account!

wont work because i cant access any online settings without connecting to xbox live and i cant connect to xbox live without accepting the terms and conditions.
  7. FullM3ta1Jack3t Win User

Cant access my account!

8. iNb4 Ownage Win User

cant access my account

Hey there! As Vibroplex stated above. If you can verify a few things on the account such as your address, answer to your secret question, last four digits of the credit card on record, phone and name on the account, then they will be able to give you your
    WLID. Thanks! :)
  9. VibroPlex Win User

cant access my account

Thema:

1. Cant access my account with my xbox - Similar Threads - Cant access account

2. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  3. I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere: My ign is Gamer_6451 Hey i was playing minecraft and i gave a single use code for microsoft because i didnt read the email fully and now i cant access my minecraft account, I tried signing in...
  4. Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...: I made a new account the other day and saved the information for logging into it on my Google that way I did not need to input said info to log in and could do so by just clicking a button. Well,...
  5. i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login: I have recently been trying to play sea of thieves and it comes up with error lavender beard I tried to log out to fix it and I cant log back in as microsoft no longer recognizes my email and it...
  6. Why i cant access my own account? It even locked my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why i cant access my own account? It even locked my account.: Correlation Id: 0d63f0db52ff42dd99192eb864e20992 Timestamp: 2023-11-05T03:39:17.745Z When i want to recover my account there only option for xbox one and 360. There no option for series s/x...
  7. Microsoft has locked my account and I cant access anything or play on my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft has locked my account and I cant access anything or play on my Xbox: I’m experiencing a very frustrating issue,where my regular hotmail account has ‘had suspicious activity’,and needs the password changed. The phone number I have on it is my old number which is not...
  8. Cant access account info

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access account info: I wanted to cancel a subscription through the microsoft site. After signing in a pop-up occured that said microsoft is updating its terms & conditions. I hit next. It eventually times out and says...
  9. xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access: When i tryed to play minecraft and opened the minecraft app, its requested me to sigh in my account. When i did it said to come up with A NEW GAMERTAG like it was A NEW ACCOUNT. My original...
  10. cant access my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access my xbox account: I really need help I cant sign into my main Xbox account because forgot password for it. Can't reset password either because Authenticator blocks email requests cause it's turned on. Only reason...