Can't access my account on Microsoft

Discus and support Can't access my account on Microsoft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a old phone number for my Microsoft account I deleted my old phone number 30 day still can't access my account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ryle drumclog.com, Aug 23, 2023.

1. Can't access my account on Microsoft

I have a old phone number for my Microsoft account I deleted my old phone number 30 day still can't access my account.

:)

ryle drumclog.com, Aug 23, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Can't access my Microsoft account

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help

If they enabled Cloud Backup on their previous device, they can use their previous backup to recover their account credentials on a new iOS or Android device. For more information, see Backup and Recover Account Credentials with Authenticator.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ator-app-bb939936-7a8d-4e88-bc43-49bc1a700a40

Add the Authenticator to a new device will not automatically remove the app from the previous device. Even deleting the app from the old device is not enough. You will need to delete the app from the previous device AND inform Microsoft or your organization about unregistering the previous device as well as forgetting it.

To remove the app from a device using a personal Microsoft account, go to the 2-step verification area of the Account Security page and choose to disable verification from the old device. To remove the app from a device using a work or school microsoft account , go to the 2-Step

Verification area of your My Apps page or your organization's company portal to turn off old device verification

I hope I helped and see you soon.
  3. ryle drumclog.com Win User

Yes, Can't even access the Authenticator it login me out all my devices that connect to Microsoft I can still access my email for code but don't option for that.
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Ryle how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

Are you not getting the verification code on your new number?
  5. Vortex Husker Win User

I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

It's not that I don't have access to my Microsoft account. The fact that I can't unlink my Microsoft account that's connected to something that I can't unlink without knowing where to start.
  6. AndrésMorán Win User

Can't access a microsoft account

Hi, thank you for the reply.

The problem here is that the account was created specifically to buy minecraft, so it seems like the info i have
    (including the credit card that was used) isn't enough to make it work.
Thema:

1. Can't access my account on Microsoft - Similar Threads - Can't access account

2. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  3. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  4. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  5. can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account: i haven't played minecraft for a while so the launcher asked me to log in using microsoft account but after i did that the launcher just created a new account. the account with purchased minecraft...
  6. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  7. I can't access my minecraft account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my minecraft account please help: I migrated my minecraft account for pc but it now tells me I have to buy it again b81adca0-ce6a-4b08-bc3a-e45d53695181
  8. Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls: I tried to join. Discord voice chat on Xbox and it shows a message saying "Link accounts again" I've restarted my Xbox 3 times and relink everything 6 times I'm so frustrated with this too. Why is...
  9. I can't access my email account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my email account: I have been trying to get into my hotmail account for about 5 days but it won't let me. I have emails saved that are very important and I need to get access to them, I have given security...
  10. Can't access my Minecraft account on new PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Minecraft account on new PC: Necessary background info: I bought Minecraft years ago and had to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. that same Microsoft account is linked to my Xbox account. I do not own...