cant access multiplayer in minecraft

Discus and support cant access multiplayer in minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so im not in any sort of family group but the multiplayer section of minecraft are greyed out and when i try to change my settings i always end up at... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DivisionRecon, Jan 14, 2023.

1. cant access multiplayer in minecraft

so im not in any sort of family group but the multiplayer section of minecraft are greyed out and when i try to change my settings i always end up at the "why cant i change my privacy settings?" page. again im not in a family group at all but i was a couple of years ago but left soon after. although i am under 18 by one year so maybe that is the problem. i wish i could send a screenshot but for some reason it wont allow it

:)

DivisionRecon, Jan 14, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

That would be great and you're welcome.
  3. DivisionRecon Win User

yeah so you see the problem is my parents dont have a microsoft account that i know of so i might just ask them to make one. anyway thank you
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Yes, that is the problem. If you're still a minor an adult need to manage your account and privacy settings.

Please ask your parents or an adult to add you as a member by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and once you're added as a member they will then sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings to manage your settings so you can play multiplayer games.
  5. MikeMarrer Win User

How do I enable Minecraft Multiplayer?

I cant play multiplayer games on Minecraft
  6. smellyator Win User

How do I enable Minecraft Multiplayer?

i dont have that option and i cant get minecraft multiplayer:(
Thema:

1. cant access multiplayer in minecraft - Similar Threads - cant access multiplayer

2. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  3. I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere: My ign is Gamer_6451 Hey i was playing minecraft and i gave a single use code for microsoft because i didnt read the email fully and now i cant access my minecraft account, I tried signing in...
  4. cant access secure boot its all grayed out EVERYTHING

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access secure boot its all grayed out EVERYTHING: cannot access secure boot i wanted to put it on so i can play valorant but i cant its fully grayed out i have an ASUS tuf gaming f15 laptop if that helps i will provide a picture if needed...
  5. i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...: i cannot remember my password as an old friend who i dont speak to anymore made my microsoft account and so now i cannot play minecraft due to this. I have tried to go on...
  6. i cant access remote access in dev mode

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access remote access in dev mode: Hi there, I activated developer mode an hour or so ago and have not been able to access the Decive Portal in order to deploy applications/games Getting this out of the way now so I don’t get the...
  7. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  8. cant access minecraft online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant access minecraft online: hello! i have bought minceraft for both of my kids. they had a child account but it made some problems, so we have changed their age to 18. they still cant access minecraft multiplayer and im...
  9. Gamesharing but cant access multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamesharing but cant access multiplayer: I'm game sharing with a friend that has gamepass ultimate but I can't access any online privileges how do I fix this 75aef79d-2b0b-4bac-9efc-b5b446998e0f
  10. STILL cant' access multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    STILL cant' access multiplayer games: I can't access multiplayer games. I've followed the instructions for changing the settings for my account in Microsoft. I have selected "Allow" for each item instructed to and clicked submit. I...