Can't access minecraft, which i bought 4years ago

Discus and support Can't access minecraft, which i bought 4years ago in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 2019, I bought minecraft java editon on my mojang account. Played for 1year and quit. 4years later, decided to play again, only to find out all mojang... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Prasurjya Buragohain, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Can't access minecraft, which i bought 4years ago

2019, I bought minecraft java editon on my mojang account. Played for 1year and quit. 4years later, decided to play again, only to find out all mojang accounts are now microsoft accounts & the time period for migrating accounts has ended. How do i get the game I purchased now?

I tried doing it on the website, but at the last step, it showed "We couldn’t complete the request successfully. This Mojang account is not eligible."

:)

Prasurjya Buragohain, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Prasurjya! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

According to the official Minecraft website, on Sep 19, 2023, the migration of Mojang accounts has now been completed. It is no longer possible to migrate unmigrated accounts or make the move.

Unmigrated Mojang accounts will not be able to sign in to Minecraft.net or the Minecraft Launcher to migrate. In addition, starting September 19, 2023, Minecraft Support will no longer be able to assist in any MSA migration-related tickets.

For reference link: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/account-migration-last-call

You can try to check this link below for the Minecraft post-migration process:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/19615552270221

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

If you feel the need to reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support, you may contact them here at this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. musaisrailov1 Win User

Can't play games on my "banned" xbox account

They shouldn't be allowed to let me buy a product which I can't Access. I bought Minecraft with my Microsoft Account. Now it's suddenly connected to XBOX live and I can't access it.
  4. HShardz Win User

Can't redeem gamepass.

No

I have bought a game before which was minecraft like 3 years ago
  5. hellothere111111111 Win User

Lost access to minecraft after migration

How do minecraft.net and launcher have anything similar? What I said is, I can't get access to the minecraft.net page as it says I haven't bought Minecraft even though I have and my Minecraft launcher has everything ok, except for the part that I can't login into my Mojang account because I think it was deleted
  6. M8 pixel Win User

I got 3 minecraft purchases for no reason

it shows i have bought minecraft 3 times, 2 days ago and i haven't bought anything, i think somebody stole my card info and bought minecraft 3 times, i don't have access to those minecraft accounts either so i just wondered can i get a refund of the 3 purchases?
    i just checked back and all of the 3 purchases got refunded.

Correct me if i am wrong but, i think somebody tried to hack into my account and buy minecraft 3 times and then the accounts never got used so it got auto refund?
Thema:

1. Can't access minecraft, which i bought 4years ago - Similar Threads - Can't access minecraft

2. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  3. can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account: i haven't played minecraft for a while so the launcher asked me to log in using microsoft account but after i did that the launcher just created a new account. the account with purchased minecraft...
  4. I can't access my minecraft account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my minecraft account please help: I migrated my minecraft account for pc but it now tells me I have to buy it again b81adca0-ce6a-4b08-bc3a-e45d53695181
  5. Can't access my Minecraft account on new PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Minecraft account on new PC: Necessary background info: I bought Minecraft years ago and had to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. that same Microsoft account is linked to my Xbox account. I do not own...
  6. Can't access my Minecraft username

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access my Minecraft username: So I have not played Minecraft for a few years, somehow I even managed to avoid all the new about this account merger thing. I recently tried playing again and ran into this current situation. I...
  7. Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition: [img] Hello im currently having trouble redeeming minecraft java edition, i currently have windows 10 edition in my account but it doesn't allow me to access java edition, i've tried to download...
  8. I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition: I cannot find a solution online anywhere, and yes I'm signed into the account that bought it and already tried restarting and everything else under the sun that was applicable. I bought it through...
  9. Can't access to minecraft after migration date.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access to minecraft after migration date.: About a year ago I purchased a game from the Microsoft Store. I tried playing minecraft today but it said I couldn't. I tried logging in to Minecraft.net but it said I didn't migrate my account so...
  10. Can't access Minecraft Account after migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Minecraft Account after migration: Am trying to access my old account and I just saw that there was a migration to Microsoft account that I needed to do and apparently I can't do it anymore but it's the first time I was noticed...