Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS

Discus and support Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering if anyone could offer some assistance? All of a sudden my son cannot access the Minecraft Marketplace on the Nintendo Switch. If he... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abare Saru, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Abare Saru
    Abare Saru Guest

I was wondering if anyone could offer some assistance?

All of a sudden my son cannot access the Minecraft Marketplace on the Nintendo Switch.

If he logs into Minecraft on my Xbox he can access it all fine. So it is a Nintendo Switch/Minecraft issue.

Things I have tried:

Clear Marketplace cache.

Sign out and in again.

Switch to local profile and back to online

clear profile data and Microsoft account data.

Re-link accounts via aka.ms/remoteconnect

Checked and disabled all parental control both on Nintendo account and MS family account.

Again this was working up until about 2 weeks ago.

Can’t work out how to get it working for my son again. Any help is appreciated.

:)

Abare Saru, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Abare Saru Win User

Thanks for taking the time to pass on that information. I have reached out to the support team there.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Abare Saru,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that the issue you are raising is in-game specific issue and best address to the game developer support team to get the most accurate information to how to address your concern. Let us help you how to submit a ticket to the dedicated team.

Use this the link below to contact Minecraft support and submit a ticket:

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

4. SethToth Win User

Still can’t download marketplace content in Minecraft.

I am able to download stuff from the Microsoft store. It’s only Minecraft marketplace I can’t download anything.
  5. Bradyn Smith Win User

I recently updated my microsoft email from an old one to a new one and now i can only play offline games and i can’t access the store to purchase new games, can someone help me

I also didn’t say that for example on minecraft or nba2k i can only play by myself no friends can join and i can’t buy vc or get on the minecraft marketplace please help
  6. ngocphi Win User

If I buy a game on my xbox am I able to play it on my pc as well?

No to the third quesrion

Steam does NOT support play anywhere

You must buy from the ns store or xbox store to use it on xbox or pc

Since steam is a completely different marketplace
Thema:

1. Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS - Similar Threads - Can’t access Minecraft

2. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  3. I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and...: I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and have never been in a Microsoft family or had parental controls set. e614226c-b90b-4880-9e80-6d13180f8e0e
  4. I can’t access Realms Chat in Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t access Realms Chat in Minecraft: [img] I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because “I need permission” yet I am an adult and have never been in a Microsoft family or had parental controls set. I’ve changed my settings to...
  5. Why can’t I access minecraft multiplayer.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I access minecraft multiplayer.: I can’t log in to Minecraft multiplayer. Even though I have all account settings correct. My age is over 18, and x box allows it 6fc84401-fe53-4f85-9779-e9f070e0e78b
  6. Minecraft says Microsoft account is connected but can’t access it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft says Microsoft account is connected but can’t access it: My minecraft say that my account is already connected but I can’t access the Microsoft account as it asks to send a message to a random phone number that I have never used but it’s the correct...
  7. Why can’t I access Minecraft after I’ve migrated the account to Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access Minecraft after I’ve migrated the account to Microsoft?: I’m trying to log into the same account I migrated to Microsoft. I migrated the account from Mojang to Microsoft last year. Every time I try to log into the Minecraft launcher, it tells me to...
  8. Can’t access Minecraft Xbox One Edition on my series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access Minecraft Xbox One Edition on my series S: When I got my Xbox one, it came with Minecraft XB1 edition on a disc. I never bought the game online, as I didn’t need to, and now I have a series S, and am unable to play the game. Is there any...
  9. Bought Minecraft dlc in Xbox store, can’t access it in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft dlc in Xbox store, can’t access it in minecraft: I bought the Ducktales dlc for minecraft through the xbox one store. In minecraft the dlc shows up in the list of dlc i own but i cant access it. When i try minecraft sends me to the marketplace...
  10. I can’t access the Minecraft beta. I play on Xbox One.

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t access the Minecraft beta. I play on Xbox One.: I’ll give you the details of what led up to this point. I was already in the 1.16.0.55 beta and trying to get into the 1.16.0.57 build of the game. I tried uninstalling, then reinstalling the game...