Cant access Microsoft rewards on my console

Discus and support Cant access Microsoft rewards on my console in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whenever i try to get into Microsoft Rewards it tells me to update my consoles location even though i have never changed it and it worked before. Also... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by o SKELETOR o, Aug 9, 2022.

1. o SKELETOR o
    o SKELETOR o Guest

Whenever i try to get into Microsoft Rewards it tells me to update my consoles location even though i have never changed it and it worked before. Also when i tried to get 5 dollars credit with my points before this happened it gave me 5 dollars US and not CAD and would not let me use it. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but it still says the same thing. Is there anything i can do?

:)

o SKELETOR o, Aug 9, 2022
  2. o SKELETOR o Win User

The steps you said to use didn't work sadly, i am on an Xbox one s and we do not use a VPN, no error codes, and it is enrolled in the insider program.
  3. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, o SKELETOR o! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues with the Microsoft Rewards app.

Would you mind giving this a try?

- Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds, until it shuts down.

- Unplug the power cord from your console for 5 minutes.

- Restart/unplug your router/modem for a minute or two.

- Plug everything back together and turn your console on.

- Try launching the Microsoft Rewards app again.

If that doesn't work, please answer the following questions:

- May I ask which Xbox model you are using?

- Are you using a VPN service for your household's internet?

- Besides the app telling you to update your location, do you get any error codes?

- Is your console enrolled in the Xbox Insider program?

Thank you!

Best regards.
  4. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, o SKELETOR o!

I'm sorry to hear that.

Could you give these a try?

• Check if there are any console updates available at Settings > System > Updates.

• Double check if both your console and account regions are correct.

• Change your console's DNS settings

Go to Settings > General > Network settings > Advanced settings > DNS settings > Manual > and set the Primary DNS to 8.8.8.8 and the secondary DNS to 8.8.4.4, then restart your console.

• Do you have a different network you could try with your console? a mobile hotspot perhaps? if you do, try connecting your console to your mobile hotspot and then launching the Rewards app. If that works, try going back to the other network to see if the issues persist.

• You could also try performing a soft factory reset to refresh the console's OS.

Go to Settings > System > Console info > Reset Xbox > Keep games and apps.

Just keep in mind you will need an internet connection and your account details (email and password) to complete the set-up process.

*** Resetting your console to its factory defaults erases all accounts, saved games, settings, and home Xbox associations. Anything not synchronized with Xbox Live will be lost. If your console has been constantly connected to the internet and Xbox Live services, your saved data should be backed up on the cloud.

Please let me know if one of these works.

Best regards.
  5. TypedMedal125 Win User

why cant I claim my gift

i cant still cant access my reward
  6. Shah Abeer Muhammad Win User

Why can't I add phone number on microsoft account in Bangladesh?

but if i cant add my phone number on microsoft account so would i redeem my microsoft rewards? microsoft rewards is available in Bangladesh.
Thema:

1. Cant access Microsoft rewards on my console - Similar Threads - Cant access Microsoft

2. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  3. i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login: I have recently been trying to play sea of thieves and it comes up with error lavender beard I tried to log out to fix it and I cant log back in as microsoft no longer recognizes my email and it...
  4. Microsoft has locked my account and I cant access anything or play on my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft has locked my account and I cant access anything or play on my Xbox: I’m experiencing a very frustrating issue,where my regular hotmail account has ‘had suspicious activity’,and needs the password changed. The phone number I have on it is my old number which is not...
  5. Cant Access my xbox profile because lost password to Microsoft email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Access my xbox profile because lost password to Microsoft email: hello I'm trying to get back into my Xbox account but the account has two step active. when I try to change my password I have to use to steps of authentication, 1 being code generated by app and...
  6. i cant access my privacy settings yet this account isnt in a microsoft family group

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant access my privacy settings yet this account isnt in a microsoft family group: the family section says im not in a family group yet i keep getting redirected to the 'why cant i change my privacy settings?' page, as i never setup this account with a family group....
  7. I had Minecraft Java and after migrating to this microsoft account I cant access it no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had Minecraft Java and after migrating to this microsoft account I cant access it no...: I had access to minecraft from my account, this account, on Java version, on the launcher for java only, and now I cant enter the game, it only lets me play the demo....
  8. created a childrens account through my microsoft account on xbox, but now cant access the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    created a childrens account through my microsoft account on xbox, but now cant access the...: ive tried everything. i saved the password on my phone. i created the account on my xbox one for my child did everything it said.. 3 days later he cant log in because it asks for his password,...
  9. Cant Access the Checkout menu on Xbox Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Cant Access the Checkout menu on Xbox Microsoft store: I'm trying to buy something on the Microsoft store for Xbox and when I go to check out it just loading. I've tried restarting and redownloading my Xbox account and nothing works. submitted by...
  10. I cant Access my microsoft/xbox accounts privacy and online safety settings due to link error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant Access my microsoft/xbox accounts privacy and online safety settings due to link error: I was trying to join my friends minecraft realm when it said my microsoft accounts settings weren't configured properly to play on realms and to go to aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp however when i look...