Can't access Microsoft account due to very old email account.

Discus and support Can't access Microsoft account due to very old email account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have had an account for very long time and it was set-up with a email that has been permanently deleted due to inactivity, so when I am asked... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Graham Dixon1, May 9, 2023.

1. Can't access Microsoft account due to very old email account.

Hi,

I have had an account for very long time and it was set-up with a email that has been permanently deleted due to inactivity, so when I am asked for my password I can't open my account. And this is the account my Billing comes out of.

what can I do?

:)

Graham Dixon1, May 9, 2023
  2. ARG BerserkeR Win User

3. kyle_m4496 Win User

How do I remove accounts from Xbox as linked with another Microsoft account

Hi Rebecca. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If you still have access to the Microsoft account, you can change it's email from account.microsoft.com

Head to Your Info > Edit Account Info. From here you can add a new email, set it as the primary alias, then remove the old email.

If you can't access it due to the email, you can attempt to recover the account using this form: https://account.live.com/acsr

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. - D0GZ33 - Win User

i really want to change my name back to my first name on xbox

the email that i used for the account 5 years ago is the account i use to this day. i have access to the email but have received 1000's of emails from microsoft meaning it would take me very long to find emails with the old account name
  5. Tetrasides Win User

Error Status Code: 8015D080

You can't change an email address on an account if you can't access the other email address. To change email address on the account, it requires you to enter your details for the old account.

I recommend you talk to an official Xbox/Microsoft support agent and maybe they can help you and tell you the correct procedure.
  6. LiBraga Win User

Error 80049C3A - Unable to log in to Xbox Live

The email account I've deleted isn't the account used for my live address (which is a hotmail one).

The deleted email account was an old address I had used for the security proofs (the only security proof that was setup and was jm****@bt****.com).

Effectively I can't add any new proofs for 30days until they all reset.

I can't stop the reset of the proofs because it wants to send a verification to the non-existent email address.

I can't access the old security proof email address (the account has been deleted).

I can't log in to xbox live due to be unable to add new proofs.
Thema:

1. Can't access Microsoft account due to very old email account. - Similar Threads - Can't access Microsoft

2. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  3. can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account: i haven't played minecraft for a while so the launcher asked me to log in using microsoft account but after i did that the launcher just created a new account. the account with purchased minecraft...
  4. My main email for Microsoft is locked and can't be accessed

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main email for Microsoft is locked and can't be accessed: Says suspicious activity is found. That I need to contact my ISP to unlock it. How does my ISP have anything to do with my Microsoft account. Need some help understanding this....
  5. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...: Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't...
  6. I can't access my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access my Microsoft account: I can't access my Microsoft account 9baf7b4f-42c4-4fb0-9c1b-b8bd1ee2ee25
  7. Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?: So, everytime i try to access Microsoft rewards on my XBOX ONE, it just tells me: ''Service Unavailable. Please try again.'' So, what am I supposed to do now? I've tried to access it for days now...
  8. I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access the microsoft account that is linked with my playstation account and now I...: My s.o. and I were wanting to play minecraft together so we got bedrock for my playstation 4 and on my laptop. The microsoft account asking this question is the one for my laptop, but the one for...
  9. Can't access my account on Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my account on Microsoft: I have a old phone number for my Microsoft account I deleted my old phone number 30 day still can't access my account. 51c2acc2-b4e6-40e3-abc1-4bbf5ed34873
  10. Can't access my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Microsoft account: Hello, I'm writing this on behalf of a friend of mine who has had trouble all month in accessing their Microsoft account. When they tried, they were told that they needed to put in a code that...