Cant access map packs for bo1 xb1 via license transfer

Discus and support Cant access map packs for bo1 xb1 via license transfer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cant access map packs for bo1 xb1 via license transfer can you fix this please 09fe6394-6ba7-47fb-beac-b272202823fe Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReTrO ExTiNcT x, May 17, 2016.

1. Cant access map packs for bo1 xb1 via license transfer

Cant access map packs for bo1 xb1 via license transfer can you fix this please

:)

ReTrO ExTiNcT x, May 17, 2016
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    license transfer confusion PLEASE HELP!

Do the license transfer for the old account to your new console then redownload all the map packs. Once that is complete you'll have full access to the packs for everyone on that console.

onyxishere, May 17, 2016
  3. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Black Ops II map pack (Vengeance) not downloading properly

Hey there JMLares!

Thanks for all the effort you (and your family) have put into getting this figured out! You folks have really put in the work! =)

One suggest I have is:

Do you (or another friend/family member) own the Vengeance Map Pack? If so, are you able to put the Map Pack on a
    USB drive and transfer the Map Pack over to your brother's console? Since he was able to purchase the Map Pack he has the license to play it, so transferring the Map Pack over via USB
    drive should let him be able to access it.

Let us know and we'll work with you from there! ^_^

Mister Cerb, May 17, 2016
  4. ENGDAKILLA
    ENGDAKILLA Guest

i have the disc, but my old profile is an OLD profile and i obviously dont pay for xbl on it anymore. how do i start a new profile with the disc on my CURRENT xbl account ?

ENGDAKILLA, May 17, 2016
  5. I too have the issue of not being able to access DLC's acquired by License transfer, such as "Escalation".

Fresh Veggiess, May 17, 2016
  6. Hi, you can only access Xbox 360 games and dlc on the Xbox one, if you use the same account you used to purchase them on the Xbox 360.

StuartATrueRed, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Fresh Veggiess Win User

I too have the issue of not being able to access DLC's acquired by License transfer, such as "Escalation".
  8. ENGDAKILLA Win User

i have the disc, but my old profile is an OLD profile and i obviously dont pay for xbl on it anymore. how do i start a new profile with the disc on my CURRENT xbl account ?
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hi, you can only access Xbox 360 games and dlc on the Xbox one, if you use the same account you used to purchase them on the Xbox 360.
  10. onyxishere Win User

license transfer confusion PLEASE HELP!

Do the license transfer for the old account to your new console then redownload all the map packs. Once that is complete you'll have full access to the packs for everyone on that console.
  11. Mister Cerb Win User

Black Ops II map pack (Vengeance) not downloading properly

Hey there JMLares!

Thanks for all the effort you (and your family) have put into getting this figured out! You folks have really put in the work! =)

One suggest I have is:

Do you (or another friend/family member) own the Vengeance Map Pack? If so, are you able to put the Map Pack on a
    USB drive and transfer the Map Pack over to your brother's console? Since he was able to purchase the Map Pack he has the license to play it, so transferring the Map Pack over via USB
    drive should let him be able to access it.

Let us know and we'll work with you from there! ^_^
Thema:

1. Cant access map packs for bo1 xb1 via license transfer - Similar Threads - Cant access map

2. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  3. I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere: My ign is Gamer_6451 Hey i was playing minecraft and i gave a single use code for microsoft because i didnt read the email fully and now i cant access my minecraft account, I tried signing in...
  4. cant access secure boot its all grayed out EVERYTHING

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access secure boot its all grayed out EVERYTHING: cannot access secure boot i wanted to put it on so i can play valorant but i cant its fully grayed out i have an ASUS tuf gaming f15 laptop if that helps i will provide a picture if needed...
  5. i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...: i cannot remember my password as an old friend who i dont speak to anymore made my microsoft account and so now i cannot play minecraft due to this. I have tried to go on...
  6. i cant access remote access in dev mode

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access remote access in dev mode: Hi there, I activated developer mode an hour or so ago and have not been able to access the Decive Portal in order to deploy applications/games Getting this out of the way now so I don’t get the...
  7. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  8. cant access minecraft online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant access minecraft online: hello! i have bought minceraft for both of my kids. they had a child account but it made some problems, so we have changed their age to 18. they still cant access minecraft multiplayer and im...
  9. Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?: Hi everyone I bought java and bedrock edition for minecraft but i can only access bedrock, i went to the java section but it only says buy, not play, i also checked my transaction history and it...
  10. Halo Reach: CANT ACCESS CUSTOM MADE MAP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach: CANT ACCESS CUSTOM MADE MAP: Recently I saved a map off of forge world on Halo Reach, and it was made on the xbox I'm using, it wasn't downloaded from anywhere else, and it says: "User content is not permitted," so I try to...