can't access lifetime credits

Discus and support can't access lifetime credits in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, My account says Ive had 5000 odd lifetime credits but I've no recollection of ever spending them....is there anything I can do to get them or... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by LtMatimao, Nov 22, 2016.

1. LtMatimao
    LtMatimao Guest

Hello,

My account says Ive had 5000 odd lifetime credits but I've no recollection of ever spending them....is there anything I can do to get them or see my history? the statement options stated in the FAQ don't exist any longer it seems so I can only see all lifetime
    ones or previous months. not ideal!

:)

LtMatimao, Nov 22, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Lifetime credits?

The program has never awarded credits for reaching certain achievement levels.

Smwutches, Nov 22, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Lifetime credits?

Hello Gannonsaurus,

We can see multiple deposit events on your account. You can see a complete history of your Credit and deposit events from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. You can then use the dates listed for your deposits to see their deposit as currency from your
    commerce page at (Sign in to your Microsoft account), where they will be listed as a refund with a negative amount.

However, please note that your Master MyAchievement rank has no bearing on your Credit awarding.

XBLRewards8, Nov 22, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello LtMatimao,

Since you say that the options listed on the MyStatement are not ideal, it sounds like you are asking about the Credits you have spent. We do not keep track of that from your MyStatement on the MyRewards page. The MyStatement only records all the Credit
    events that have occurred on your account. If you would like to see spending from your account, you would have to look at your commerce account at (Sign in to your Microsoft account). Since promotional Credits are
    used first, any transactions you make with your Microsoft Account as the payment type will have used those Credits.

XBLRewards8, Nov 22, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: