Can't access history on halo reach

Discus and support Can't access history on halo reach in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Cant access my history or play custom games on halo reach 682d209c-fcdf-4bc8-8dad-e174186b6cf5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ONYXfalconx90, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Can't access history on halo reach

Cant access my history or play custom games on halo reach

:)

ONYXfalconx90, Nov 28, 2016
  2. Halo guns

The best guns in halos history are halo 3 needler, halo reach pistol, and the halo 2 SMG

Snowtrooper987, Nov 28, 2016
  3. PIGEONoDETH
    PIGEONoDETH Guest
    File share and temporary history issues in halo reach

I'm having an issue with my file share and temporary history on halo reach that i never used to have before. Whenever i try to access either, both topics remain faded in grey and there's a message in the bottom right corner on both topics that says
    my profile isn't allowed to access file share and temporary history. It was working some time ago because me and my online friend used to review our previous games in halo reach whenever something hilarious happened, then it just cut off out of nowhere. I'm
    not sure what happened or what i may have done to cause this, but is there anyway i can regain the availability of both options?

PIGEONoDETH, Nov 28, 2016
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

Problemas con descarga completa del juego Halo Reach [Problems with full download of the game Halo Reach]

Hey Armando,

Thank you for reaching out! I see you bought your son an Xbox 360 which came for a code redeemable for Halo Reach. Before suggesting any troubleshooting, I'd like for you to clarify a few more things. Can you see the code redemption under the

Order History
    ? What is the exact error you see when trying to access Halo Reach? Hope to hear back from you soon! :D
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Cant Access Halo: Reach?

Hey there papasmurf00704!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Is it possible that Halo: Reach was purchased with a different profile? When you get a chance, I suggest checking your

Xbox 360 purchase history
    to see if you are able to find Halo: Reach. Be sure to let us know the results after checking your purchase history. Thanks!
  6. Omnickpotent Win User

What's your favorite 360 game

Halo Reach or any Halo I suppose. I can't wait for Reach to come to the MCC!
  7. Auswulf Win User

Next batch of backwards compatible games revealed.

Sweet I have Halo Reach and Fable 3 in my download history from Games with Gold previously. Interesting that the Bioshock games, Halo wars and Bloops wasn't added.
  8. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Halo 4

"Finally for Halo Anniversary, the campaign is being redone in Halo Reach's engine but the gameplay is gonna be the SAME as the original Halo CE. The gameplay difference is in the multiplayer where it will be Halo Reach gameplay on redone Halo CE maps".

The gameplay will not be the same. It can't be the same if done in the Reach style.
Thema:

Can't access history on halo reach

1. Can't access history on halo reach - Similar Threads - Can't access history

2. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989
  3. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  4. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  5. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  6. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  7. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  8. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  9. How to recover email that I can't access?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover email that I can't access?: This may sound weird however I was in epic games website to link my Fortnite account that I had started off on Xbox one, and I had put an email that doesn't exist accidentally on epic games......
  10. I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...: I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't connect to website constantly. How can I get this issue resolved. This has been going on for a while now...