Can't access Halo MCC games

Discus and support Can't access Halo MCC games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, I bought Halo MCC and it downloaded the entire game, however it is locked. I looked up the solution to this problem online and it said to directly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SarthakShrivastava, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Can't access Halo MCC games

Hey, I bought Halo MCC and it downloaded the entire game, however it is locked. I looked up the solution to this problem online and it said to directly install it from the microsoft store. I try to download from the store and run into an error that says "Where do you want to install? It looks like you have no applicable devices." I restarted the store, updated my windows, reinstalled my windows and have had no luck with this issue. Can anyone help? Text support at Microsoft has been very terrible at resolving this issue.

:)

SarthakShrivastava, Nov 9, 2021
  2. SarthakShrivastava Win User

I have both xbox and pc versions, bought the pc one through the microsoft store and yes it’s the right one as it indicates me to click the download button when I am on the app. I also have game pass for pc
  3. ImAice Win User

4. ImAice Win User

Make sure to install the Xbox app by the way.
  5. ImAice Win User

I see. Have you tried installing it from that link?
  6. Krogoth88 Win User

No games will install whatsoever. I get no error message, it simply just doesn't try to install at all. I have the basic Game Pass subscription for PC.

I'm having the same issue! I can't start Master Chief Collection after the Halo 2 update. I uninstalled MCC and now I can't even reinstall MCC! other games seem to be fine starting the download but none of the Halo games work anymore.
Thema:

1. Can't access Halo MCC games - Similar Threads - Can't access Halo

2. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989
  3. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  4. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  5. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  6. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  7. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  8. i just can't play Halo: The Master Chief Collection online, can't access online content,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just can't play Halo: The Master Chief Collection online, can't access online content,...: Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam is a mess. Everybody knows that. But recently, i just can't seem to do anything online. I can't start multiplayer matchmaking, i can't even invite my...
  9. Can't access Halo Waypoint from home.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Halo Waypoint from home.: The subject says it all. This has been going on for about 4 months. I can access every website except for Halo Waypoint on both my laptop and phone. I was able to load up a cached forum post on...
  10. Can't access history on halo reach

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access history on halo reach: Cant access my history or play custom games on halo reach 682d209c-fcdf-4bc8-8dad-e174186b6cf5