Can't access "get your free game today" page on Home , can't view my ...

Discus and support Can't access "get your free game today" page on Home , can't view my ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have this problem since 3 days. I can view everything on xbox.com. I tried hard reset , deleting profile , nothing helped. When I try it in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MojitoH0nt3r, Jul 2, 2016.

1. MojitoH0nt3r
    MojitoH0nt3r Guest

I have this problem since 3 days. I can view everything on xbox.com. I tried hard reset , deleting profile , nothing helped.

When I try it in the home menu it says: Sorry , there was a problem opening this page. Please try again in a moment.

:)

MojitoH0nt3r, Jul 2, 2016
  2. Live account on multiple Xbox Ones

The support page seems to say the opposite! - you can't assign 2 xboxs as Home...

SENTIENT R0B0T, Jul 2, 2016
  3. Solipse
    Solipse Guest
    Xbox One not recognizing active Live Gold subscription

Same here, Just went from a 1 year to month to month and can't play overwatch... Any updates on this issue?

Solipse, Jul 2, 2016
  4. Can't access "get your free game today" page on Home , can't view my ...

Hey there MojitoH0nt3r,

Could you clarify what the issue at hand is, exactly? It will help us be able to provide you with better assistance. Are you seeing any specific error codes? Which specific game are you trying to obtain? What region are you located in? Are you able to access
    any of the other pages on Xbox.com for other games? Are you an Xbox Live Gold member? Xbox Live Gold is required to obtain the free games offered in the Games With Gold promotion.

Let us know!

Mister Mascot, Jul 4, 2016
  5. MojitoH0nt3r
    MojitoH0nt3r Guest
    Hello

My region is Hungary , yes I am a gold member. When I try to look at my subscriptions on the xbox one in the options i get this error code: 0x80bd0006

I can play multiplayer , I can get the gold offers , gold games , but I can't view my subcriptions in the options and I can't view the gold section on the home screen. On the home screen it says: sorry there was a problem opening this page. If I go to the
    store and go to the subscriptions It says I don't have gold , but on xbox.com I can view it and I have it till 2017/01

MojitoH0nt3r, Jul 4, 2016
  6. ridegadam
    ridegadam Guest
    Hi!

I'm from Hungary too, and I have the same problem!

ridegadam, Jul 4, 2016
  7. PKocsis75
    PKocsis75 Guest
    PKocsis75, Jul 4, 2016
  8. PKocsis75
    PKocsis75 Guest

Got the following answer from support:

Checked here and it seems that this is indeed an ongoing issue and is still being patched by our developers. Rest assured that there is nothing wrong on your end for this one and doing the troubleshooting before with the previous rep goes to prove that
    the issue is not on your console nor your account. Double checked your account here and everything is up to date and all good. We may need to cascade this to our developers for your issue since a lot of players are having the same issue as yours right now.
    So I would suggest checking on that from time to time within 24-48 hours and once everything is patched up, you should be able to access the games for gold offers on the console okay?

PKocsis75, Jul 6, 2016
  9. pullson
    pullson Guest
    Same problem here, Sweden. Just happened some days ago for no reasy, anoone got it fixed?

pullson, Jul 8, 2016
  10. Lacca04
    Lacca04 Guest
    hey!

i get the same error for time to time when trying to enter to live gold from main screen on my x1 console. it says: "Sorry, there was a problem opening the page, please try again a moment later!". im from hungary, i have gold membership 'til 11 april, 2017.
    tried the following to solve it: plug out the power cable and back, hard reset (restore everything to the defaults), remove my account and reassign, turn off and back. nothing changed. i can reach gold games trough the internet via edge and those will install
    automatically, but it could be so nice to use the features as they managed for.

peace

szevasztok!

Lacca04, Jul 9, 2016
  11. PKocsis75
    PKocsis75 Guest
  12. PKocsis75
    PKocsis75 Guest
    PKocsis75, Jul 30, 2016
  13. Can't access "get your free game today" page on Home , can't view my ...

Hey there PKocsis75,

Glad you were able to get that taken care of. For anyone else in the same boat, be sure to follow the steps in the thread PKocsis75 linked to in order to contact support. If they're unable to assist further, please send me "" a Forums Private
    message by clicking the envelope below this post with your support reference number so that we can further assist.

Thanks so much!

Mister Mascot, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. instreamset:url:view= aspx? minecraft disconnecting