Can't Access Gamer tag I used to have and don't have the email used anymore

Discus and support Can't Access Gamer tag I used to have and don't have the email used anymore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have a gamertag that is Lmnopg007. I haven't used it since I had an xbox 360. I would like to use it on Windows 10. I no longer have the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eLeMeNoPee007, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Can't Access Gamer tag I used to have and don't have the email used anymore

Hi,

I have a gamertag that is Lmnopg007. I haven't used it since I had an xbox 360. I would like to use it on Windows 10. I no longer have the email associated with it. I am pretty sure I know the password to it, but since using a gamertag as a log in doesn't
    work, and I have to use an email, I cannot log in. I tried using the email that was associated with that account, and I can't log in. Am I out of luck? Thanks.

:)

eLeMeNoPee007, Dec 8, 2017
  2. Can't access Xbox Account - Different email that I can't access, can't change password

So, a couple of years ago I had gotten an Xbox, and I had an account, the email I used for the account was someone else's, and I have no way of accessing the email anymore so I can't reset my password or access the account and I haven't used the account
    in years. Anyway of accessing the account anymore? Cheers!

FoggiestCastle9, Dec 8, 2017
  3. Prodigy3045
    Prodigy3045 Guest
    Cant turn off auto renewal

I can't turn off auto renewal because I forgot the password to my microsoft email that I don't even have access to anymore. The only thing I know is the gamertag and the numbers to two debit cards I used to buy my gold subscription and microsoft points.
    Is their a way to turn off auto renewal if I can't access my microsoft account? Please help!

Prodigy3045, Dec 8, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

gds1972, Dec 8, 2017
  5. What happens when you try to use the email that was associated with that account and the password that you think was associated with it?

1. If it says Microsoft account does not exist if so then that's not the right email. and you would need to figure out the email associated with the account now if you cant remember the email you can contact xbox support at support.xbox.com and give them
    the gamer tag and if they can verify that you are the owner of the account then they can give you the email address of the account.

2. If it says password is incorrect then password is incorrect and you can try and recover the account at account.microsoft.com/acsr. if you answer enough of the questions correctly on this form then the account recovery team will send you a link to an alternate
    email to reset the password. If you do not answer enough correctly then they will still send you an email letting you know that then you can contact xbox support (see previous paragraph for contact info) and they can escalate the account up (ONLY IF YOU HAVE
    A CONSOLE THAT PROFILE HAS BEEN ON PREVIOUSLY) with some more questions about the account and the console it was on previously. and then the escalations team will look at that information and if it is enough correct info then they would send you a link to
    reset your password.

3. if you do not have a console that profile had been on previously then you would just need to continue filling out the form at account.microsoft.com/acsr till you've answered enough of the questions correctly.

these are the only way that you would be able to recover that account.

steeledwand7664, Nov 1, 2018
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

What happens when you try to use the email that was associated with that account and the password that you think was associated with it?

1. If it says Microsoft account does not exist if so then that's not the right email. and you would need to figure out the email associated with the account now if you cant remember the email you can contact xbox support at support.xbox.com and give them
    the gamer tag and if they can verify that you are the owner of the account then they can give you the email address of the account.

2. If it says password is incorrect then password is incorrect and you can try and recover the account at account.microsoft.com/acsr. if you answer enough of the questions correctly on this form then the account recovery team will send you a link to an alternate
    email to reset the password. If you do not answer enough correctly then they will still send you an email letting you know that then you can contact xbox support (see previous paragraph for contact info) and they can escalate the account up (ONLY IF YOU HAVE
    A CONSOLE THAT PROFILE HAS BEEN ON PREVIOUSLY) with some more questions about the account and the console it was on previously. and then the escalations team will look at that information and if it is enough correct info then they would send you a link to
    reset your password.

3. if you do not have a console that profile had been on previously then you would just need to continue filling out the form at account.microsoft.com/acsr till you've answered enough of the questions correctly.

these are the only way that you would be able to recover that account.
  7. gds1972 Win User

8. KindColt9422171 Win User

Xbox changed gamertag without notice

okay so i have an issue, i think i got a force gamer tag change, but my problem is i no longer have the email that i used with this gamer tag. the email i currently use is linked to my other gamertag and i don't use that gamer tag anymore. how can i change
    my current gamertag to my current email without it linking my current email to a older gamer tag? ALSO if you did ban me and give me some really weak , wack gamer tag, how come you are trying to charge me to change my gamer tag? because if that is the case,
    this xbox one will be sold for a ps4.
  9. Kid Alco Win User

How do you transfer a gamertag to a different Microosoft account?

I also have this issue but mine gamer tag is linked to my girl friends email and now my Xbox one calls me by her name. I need my gamer tag under my own email but it seems the only way is by using a 360 and it wasn't simple on there either but I don't have
    one now.

Why can't we do it on Xbox.com???
  10. Darth Sidious29 Win User

Can't sign in to xbox live due to not being able to remember email account and password

I don't have a 360 anymore to be able to check what my (Lord Sadeus tag) email was, its been several years since using that email (which yahoo.com disconnected its usability) & I can't remember it so I can transfer that tag to my xbox 1 (even tho I'm using
    a different tag/email/password temp) till I can figure out how the hell I'm supposed to be able to reacquire my original tag to use on my x1. PLZ help me someone????
Thema:

1. Can't Access Gamer tag I used to have and don't have the email used anymore - Similar Threads - Can't Access Gamer

2. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989
  3. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  4. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  5. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  6. I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?: I don't know what to do I changed my gamer tag and lost everything! 2529da44-1743-4d43-8577-ed279b621a49
  7. I can't access my gamer profile on my new series x, because I forgot the password to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access my gamer profile on my new series x, because I forgot the password to my...: I can't remember my outlook email password(I never used this email except for making an Xbox profile) The email that I used to retrieve the outlook password is expired because it was a school...
  8. How do you report a player whose gamer profile you can't access?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you report a player whose gamer profile you can't access?: How do you report a player if you can't access the player's profile from within the game, and the player isn't showing up in the "recently played with" list? The player in question is playing on...
  9. Can't access real gamer tag it's just some default tag when I sign in xbox told me a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access real gamer tag it's just some default tag when I sign in xbox told me a ...: Hello my real gamer tag is when I sign in its surprisedTitan8 I never made this name I have no clue where it came from it's linked to my rewards statement I've never recieveEd years of points , I...
  10. Lost gamer tag and can't access saved data....help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost gamer tag and can't access saved data....help: The Microsoft xbox support person told me to go to settings, storage, hard drive, profiles, select profile with glitches "redhead killer", delete profile only which I did and then of course I...