Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition

Discus and support Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Hello im currently having trouble redeeming minecraft java edition, i currently have windows 10 edition in my account but it doesn't allow me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by danielpereira0000, Nov 7, 2023.

1. Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition

Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition [​IMG]
    Hello im currently having trouble redeeming minecraft java edition, i currently have windows 10 edition in my account but it doesn't allow me to access java edition, i've tried to download from Microsoft store, Xbox and the official Launcher but all i can find is the buy button is there something wrong with my account itself?

:)

danielpereira0000, Nov 7, 2023
  2. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

I can't get out of the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

Hi Marshmellow 630,

I believe Brad was referring to the Java edition but his point was that the beta does not give you access to the full version of the Windows 10 edition and it will need to be bought separately. Back then you could download the Windows 10 edition for free
    if you had the PC (Java) edition when the full version of the Windows 10 edition released. I'm not sure that is the case now.

The only information I found regarding a Minecraft Windows 10 beta was an actual beta released in 2015 to test the Windows 10 edition before the full version released. This beta was separate and had to be downloaded from the Store and does not seem to be
    a part of the full version of the game, which would need to be purchased separately.

Do you have confirmation you have purchased the full version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition? Check you order history to make sure:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Danielpereira0000, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

First and foremost, please check that your game purchase appears as completed in the order history of your account:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If everything looks in order in the link I shared earlier, please try synchronizing the licenses of your account in your Xbox app, Microsoft Store, and Minecraft Launcher using the following procedure:

1. Sign out of the Microsoft Store app, the Xbox app, and Minecraft Launcher.

2. Perform a reset on all three applications as follows:

- Press the Windows key + I on your keyboard to open Windows Settings and click on "Apps."

- Look for the app called "Xbox" and select it, then click "Advanced options" and then "Reset," and confirm the process. Do the same for the app called "Microsoft Store" and "Minecraft Launcher."

3. Restart your PC.

4. Sign back into the Xbox app, the Microsoft Store, and Minecraft Launcher. Make sure you do this with the same account.

Also, make sure you're signing in to all three apps with the correct Microsoft account that originally purchased the game, as there's a possibility that you might be using a different account.

I hope this helps, and if you have more questions, please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

I'm glad to read that, it's always a pleasure to help.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. danielpereira0000 Win User

Thank you, everything is fixed now.
Thema:

1. Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Can't access full

2. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989
  3. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  4. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  5. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  6. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  7. Why I can't access my full games library on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't access my full games library on my Xbox one: I can't access my full livrary of fames in my xbox one.Nothing appears b9325fe2-8b59-4c0a-9dcb-0b4257644e03
  8. Forza Horizon 5 - can't access online on child's Microsoft account despite granting full...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 - can't access online on child's Microsoft account despite granting full...: I Purchased the Xbox game pass so that I could play Forza Horizon 5 with my kids, I am the Family organizer and have selected allow to all of the following on the children's accounts: You can...
  9. New series X console, can't access Full Library

in XBoX on Consoles
    New series X console, can't access Full Library: Hello, Just bought a new series X console today (halo edition). I'm able to sign in on gamertag/Live account. When I go to Games/full library, it's the spinning wheel and does not load any games...
  10. can't access full version of 3 on 3 nhl arcade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't access full version of 3 on 3 nhl arcade: bought 3 on 3 nhl arcade a few years back, deleted it from hard drive, now only demo is available. i want the full game back. thanks. 8e339fc5-bbd1-4e82-a724-ac63f19a9452