Can’t access auction house in Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Can’t access auction house in Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can’t access the auction house in Forza Horizon 4. It’s not because my account age is to young, I’m unrestricted. I play on Xbox one, and bought the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Trenton4016, May 15, 2021.

1. Trenton4016
    Trenton4016 Guest

I can’t access the auction house in Forza Horizon 4. It’s not because my account age is to young, I’m unrestricted. I play on Xbox one, and bought the game from the store a couple weeks ago. I want to know how I can fix this. Display name:

:)

Trenton4016, May 15, 2021
  2. XBF Paul M Win User

Forza horizon 4

Hiya, Kevin!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you're experiencing an issue with accessing the auction house in Forza Horizon 4. If you're able to get to the Horizon Site you should be able to access the auction house thru there.
    If you're unable to access the auction house then I strongly recommend posting on the
    Forza Forums about the issue. I hope this information was helpful in resolving the issue. Please let us know!

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Cannot Access Auction House

Hi Kelvin,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We understand you are unable to access the auction house. This is a known issue on Forza horizon 4. Has been an issue since launch. Personally I am unable to access the auction house either, was able to for
    the first 6 months of the game have done everything I could think of and still no luck. You would be best looking on the

Forza forums
    in help with this issue, due to it is an in game issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

You say that you are unrestricted but is the account an adult account based on the age that you entered when creating the account?
  5. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hello There ! It’s possible that the local save for the game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.

First, delete the local save:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.

2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.

3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.

4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.

After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller.

2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.

After you restart your Xbox resync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live. Then try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose reset and keep my games and apps.
  6. RainingRoses Win User

can’t access forza horizon 4 auction house

Hi Max,

Firstly, you can manage your privacy settings and online preferences on the privacy & online safety page (Xbox.com), or on a Xbox One or Series X|S console. Regardless of where you change your settings, the applied settings will take affect on all devices on your account.

My answer in this thread may help. I’ve gone through all the steps in detail to adjust privacy settings for both adult and child accounts, and have explained the redirect loop between the privacy settings and support page, as well as how to resolve the error.

Simply put, if you’re on a child account (under 18 in most countries) or in a family as a child, then you won’t be able to access the privacy settings page. An adult from the same Microsoft family would need to change your privacy settings for you in family settings. If you’re on a child account but not in a family, then you’ll need to join one to be able to do this. You can always re-join the one you left, but keep in mind that you can only be in one family at any one time.

Refer to:

Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings | Xbox Support

This isn’t necessarily being caused by the parental control permissions though. You need to complete the tutorial and unlock the festival playlist to unlock the auction house. If you still can’t access the auction house in game, try the solutions here:

FH4 Auction House | Forza Support

Solutions to this issue are under the question:

Why is the Auction House greyed out?

The exact privacy settings that need to be allowed/enabled:

“You can see and upload community creations“ - Set to ‘everyone’ to unlock the auction house and other online features.

To be able to hear friends, and so friends can hear you in-game:

“Others can communicate with voice, text or invites” - set to everyone

and

“People outside of Xbox Live can communicate with voice and text” - set to everyone

Only select “friends” or “in-game friends” in preferences if you just want to communicate with people on your friends list, otherwise you’ll need to select everyone.

If you’re still unable to hear others after allowing the required privacy settings, try the troubleshooting steps in this support guide:

Troubleshoot audio problems in parties on Xbox | Xbox Support

Your network settings could also affect this, and ideally you want an Open NAT type. An Open NAT is always preferable and recommended. I suggest to reset your router as this can help with most network errors.

There could be safety/security settings enabled. Contact your ISP and/or router manufacturer to troubleshoot this further. It would be best to reach out to them if this continues, or if you experience further issues.

There’s also a Reddit thread on this with a few suggestions that seemed to help others.

Hope this helps :)
Thema:

1. Can’t access auction house in Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Can’t access auction

2. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  3. Can’t access LFG features

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t access LFG features: This issue started about 2 years ago, I have no idea why or how to trouble shoot it, but out of nowhere, I have been unable to used ALL features regarding “Looking For Group” I have everything in...
  4. PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...: Hello all. I’m low-key having a breakdown due to this issue and I can’t seem to find support or a solution. Console: XBox series X NAT Type: Open Headsets: Razor wireless headset and random...
  5. I can’t access my old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t access my old Xbox account: A few years ago I used to play Xbox but I don’t have an Xbox anymore & I don’t remember anything but my username. I need to sign in so I can cancel my Fortnite crew subscription. What do I do?...
  6. Why can’t I access grand theft auto?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access grand theft auto?: I’ve been playing GTA for a while and today I randomly couldn’t access it. It’s telling me to insert a disc in order to play grand theft auto. However, it was included in my game pass so I’ve...
  7. Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS: I was wondering if anyone could offer some assistance? All of a sudden my son cannot access the Minecraft Marketplace on the Nintendo Switch. If he logs into Minecraft on my Xbox he can access...
  8. Can’t access Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t access Xbox cloud gaming: When I’m trying to access the site even with vpn and on multiple devices I see this message: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #102.64f01202.1704376092.1654ac67 [img]...
  9. Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?: I got the PC game pass for 3 months and I cannot access any of the games that should come with game pass. Microsoft is telling me to buy the game pass despite me owning it, I even checked in the...
  10. can’t access forza horizon 4 auction house

in XBoX on Windows
    can’t access forza horizon 4 auction house: hello , i bought forza horizon 4 a few days ago and can’t seem to access the auction house or other public parts of the game , i have left my family groupe with my microsoft account , and when...