Can't Access Account - Support Just Sends Form Letters Telling Me To Do The Same Thing ...

Discus and support Can't Access Account - Support Just Sends Form Letters Telling Me To Do The Same Thing ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a gamer tag that was created on the family plan. I don't know the password to the email they assigned me. I never got it. I have never used... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nixweasel, Jan 7, 2014.

1. nixweasel
    nixweasel Guest

Can't Access Account - Support Just Sends Form Letters Telling Me To Do The Same Thing ...

I have a gamer tag that was created on the family plan. I don't know the password to the email they assigned me. I never got it. I have never used the email account and don't know anything about it. I provided EVERY other detail asked. Live Support
    Supervisors have told me they don't know why I keep getting the same automated message from the escalation department stating I'm not providing enough information. I called Microsoft corporate about this and they simply dropped me back to a tier 1 support
    person.

I have provided all the info asked for, yet I keep getting emails stating that they want more and directing me to do exactly what I just did. No one reads the content of the request, that I was assisted in preparing by tech support themselves. I just keep
    getting form letters that I can't reply to. Is there any recourse to this support model or do I just cancel the account and buy a Playstation 4? If anyone from Microsoft sees this and cares, I have a litany of SR #s and case history on this. I am a long
    standing member of the Live community and have all the info required. I just need a human being to read the notes and work with me on this.

:)

nixweasel, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Support is useless

BTW, I'm not looking for help through this post. And even if I was, I wouldn't get it. Just a bunch of "support" techs telling me the same thing over and over again.

KillMeQuick05, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Ender2354
    Ender2354 Guest
    i can't message,even though I am not banned.

hi same what do i do i went to enforcement its telling me my account is fine but when i tried sending a message on the site its telling me

Because of your past behavior, you can't send messages.
    What do i do

Ender2354, Jan 7, 2014
  4. SammyVS Win User

Minecraft Bedrock recovery

Support agents and advocates can't do more than you can do for yourself with the account recovery form. They don't have the ability to send you password reset links or provide you other ways to access or change account details.
  5. Manny Vazquez Win User

Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

Doing this sends me in circles as contacting Xbox support says they can't do anything and redirect me to minecrafts support site and they say the same thing and send me to playstation support and in turn they send me back to Microsoft support its ridiculous
  6. Syriel Win User

Fable II Episode 2-5 Won't Download

If phone support can't help you, send the letter as I indicated above. It is a different group of people in a different department who have authority to do things that phone support can't. Yes, it sucks to have to spend 15 minutes and a stamp on the letter,
    but at this point it sounds like that is the only way you are going to get your game.
  7. christian barnett Win User

No access or ability to reset password to a Microsoft account I set up and purchased a game with

In fact, microsoft is not helping me by repeatedly having an automated bot send me the same form to fill in over and over again mate.

Then telling me they can't verify it's me even when I give them the same card details used to purchase AOE... The only thing ever purchased or aciton taken with such account.

I am actually still signed in on the microsoft app.... If these things aren't evidence enough that this is my account then what is?

I made the account too quick? Excuse me?

Why is there even the option or ability to create an account that you wil lenver be able to access ever again. If having a backup phone number is such a crux to account recovery, why was there no option for me to set that up before taking my card details?

So it's ok to take my card details and my money, but not ok to ensure that this kind of thing will not happen? alright mate.

If you have no ability to help do you want to just do one mate? with all due respect. Get someone who can help or jog on.
  8. Ubraxis Win User

Xbox Elite Controller warranty issues

I'm running into the same issue, controller is completely unregisterable on either account or support subdomain but various other services acknowledge the number as being valid - one thing I noticed compared to the v2 is the v1 contains letters in the
    serial number which can't even be entered on the support subdomain form making me think it's being sanitized. Also worth noting I did a repair request like 6 months ago and I didn't have anywhere near this level of trouble - have they just given up on these
    expensive paperweights with the release of the v2?
Thema:

1. Can't Access Account - Support Just Sends Form Letters Telling Me To Do The Same Thing ... - Similar Threads - Can't Access Account

2. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  3. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  4. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  5. can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account: i haven't played minecraft for a while so the launcher asked me to log in using microsoft account but after i did that the launcher just created a new account. the account with purchased minecraft...
  6. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  7. I can't access my minecraft account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my minecraft account please help: I migrated my minecraft account for pc but it now tells me I have to buy it again b81adca0-ce6a-4b08-bc3a-e45d53695181
  8. Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls: I tried to join. Discord voice chat on Xbox and it shows a message saying "Link accounts again" I've restarted my Xbox 3 times and relink everything 6 times I'm so frustrated with this too. Why is...
  9. I can't access my email account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my email account: I have been trying to get into my hotmail account for about 5 days but it won't let me. I have emails saved that are very important and I need to get access to them, I have given security...
  10. Can't access my Minecraft account on new PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Minecraft account on new PC: Necessary background info: I bought Minecraft years ago and had to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. that same Microsoft account is linked to my Xbox account. I do not own...