can't acces account

Discus and support can't acces account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; you see I can't access me and i have tried multiple times to reset the password but it doesn't work c05f9bff-ad1b-41c2-9507-ef0b8f241e89 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hydrabeast67, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Hydrabeast67
    Hydrabeast67 Guest

can't acces account

you see I can't access me and i have tried multiple times to reset the password but it doesn't work

:)

Hydrabeast67, Jan 25, 2014
  2. ezio786
    ezio786 Guest
    Qestions regarding xbox one home acc

Hello , so i bought an used xbox one from my friend , he has few digital games as well . Even though he deleted his account I can still play digital games after making my own account .
    So my question is If he bought a new console and makes that xbox his home acc . Will my xbox will be deactivated or any
    Problem i can face? Plzz tell me iam worried that if he ever removes his home acc from my console what are the things that will happen to my Xbox?

ezio786, Jan 25, 2014
  3. My Accounts and Privacy are greyed out and I can't acces them on my XBOX

My Accounts and Privacy are greyed out and I can't acces them on my XBOX

bad2thebone4521, Jan 25, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

can't acces account

Hey there Hydra!

Are you trying to access your account on your Xbox console?

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 25, 2014
  5. Gabriel_DDB Win User

How change email microsoft account

tanks, but i want my father to keep acces to the account, can't we just separate the xbox and the microsoft account?
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Really Need Help

As far as I know, you can't track it yourself.

Tip: change your password so the thief can't acces your account on the stolen xbox!!
  7. Danno McK. Win User

transfer Xbox Live Gold

[quote user="Megadeath210"]Can you please move the remaining gold membership from the ACC mega dc to this ACC?[/quote]

If that account is banned, you most likely can't move its subscription anywhere. ("Verhaltensregeln" seems to mean "Code of Conduct".)
  8. RealChaosity Win User

I can't change the privacy and online safety settings!

I have the same issue. I'm over 18 so why I can't acces my own account is a bit weird.
  9. C1intJ Win User

Child security inaccessible

My acc () no longer has a family account because my daughters account was removed from it (not by us) and the security settings were reset and locked (not by us).

Now we can't do anything with it because we now can't re add it to a family.
Thema:

can't acces account

1. can't acces account - Similar Threads - can't acces account

2. Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s: Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s aff48bde-ef32-409b-9651-3a1152f23329
  3. Logging in Minecraft with an old acc that I can't remember it's password. I wanna switch to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging in Minecraft with an old acc that I can't remember it's password. I wanna switch to...: So I just bought minecraft when I tried to log in for the first time it logged me with an old microsoft acc of mine which I can't remember it's password so I can't use it. There's no option of...
  4. My acc hass been hacked and I can't log in or change my passworb

in XBoX Accessibility
    My acc hass been hacked and I can't log in or change my passworb: My Microsoft account was hacked and I can't log in or do anything 747c36d6-aeb5-42e2-919c-99de937f8080
  5. My acc isn't able to join my friends on bedrock my acc name is Shavertrends and I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My acc isn't able to join my friends on bedrock my acc name is Shavertrends and I can't...: I was wondering if u could fix this dfe53d7a-b74e-4d14-9fd8-f79cc5abd103
  6. Can't play battlefield games can't login with acc in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play battlefield games can't login with acc in game: Hallo, I need help.. When I start battlefield 5 or 2042 i came to menu screen with "login with account(name of account)" and I press A. And I wait 20 30 sec and its frezze and go back to main...
  7. i can't long into a new minsoft acc on minecratf PS4

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't long into a new minsoft acc on minecratf PS4: ok soo i wanted to change my name but it wouldn't let me so I just made a new Acc be cuz i wasn't long in there and i forgot every thing for it to get in so i made a new one i didn't do eny thing...
  8. hacked account that I can't recover acc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hacked account that I can't recover acc: Hello, Marko here. So 7 months ago hacker replaced my email with his changed password and added TSV just like this guy sadly from link I provided. But this advisor said if quote "you don't have...
  9. Why isn't my Gold acc working as intended? Can't play games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my Gold acc working as intended? Can't play games.: Hello, just a day or two ago I hooked up a gold account at a discount for this user and now all of a sudden I can't play games online? It says it expires early in January 2017. Does this offer...
  10. Can't access my old live acc and won't play 1080p

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access my old live acc and won't play 1080p: Hey I recently did a factory reset on my xbox one which means I have to make a new account right? The only problem is I have to pay for my memberships again which will mean I will be getting...