Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how...

Discus and support Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my laptop so i could play online on my friend's realm, but everytime I try to accept the invite, I get the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ezraciereszynski, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how...

I just bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my laptop so i could play online on my friend's realm, but everytime I try to accept the invite, I get the message "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up. Review and
    change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings". When i go to the website, it doesn't change anything or tell me what to do. I don't have an XBox, but i should still be able to play with friends right? Does anyone know what to do? I'd really appreciate
    the help, this has caused me a lot of frustration in the last 2 days.

:)

ezraciereszynski, Mar 20, 2020
  2. kikivermonden Win User

Allowing multiplayer and joining clubs for Minecraft on PS4

A friend has created a Realm and sent an invite. When we try to join the message says “you cannot play on Realms because of how your Msoft Acc is set up. Please ensure that your online safety settings allow multiplayer and clubs. I can’t work out how to do this. Any help appreciated. Thanks
  3. ДастанНурл Win User

Allowing multiplayer and joining clubs for Minecraft on PS4

A friend has created a Realm and sent an invite. When we try to join the message says “you cannot play on Realms because of how your Msoft Acc is set up. Please ensure that your online safety settings allow multiplayer and clubs. I can’t work out how to do this. Any help appreciated. Thanks
  4. NinNin3 Win User

Minecraft PS4 Unable to connect to world

I'm having the same issue with Realms! Whenever I try accepting an invite to one of my friends' realms, it keeps saying "You are unable to play multiplayer because of how your account is set up. Change your settings on aka.ms/accountsettings to allow this,"
    but my settings are already set to "allow multiplayer."
  5. lizzyallen1 Win User

Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up..."

Hey sorry but "Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab" isn't even on the page that you sent me to, it sends me to "xbox support" doesn't give me
    any options to fix it. I have been trying to get mulitplayer on my account forever and can never i mean never find the fix to this problem, please help me.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up..."

You would need to change the settings for multiplayer to allow. To change privacy and safety settings for yourself

1. Go to Xbox.com and sign in to your account (this must be an adult account).

Note

If you’ve forgotten your account email address or password, see the Lost Account Solution or the Lost
      Password Solution
    2. Select your gamertag.
    3. Select Xbox settings. If you don't see this option, select More links and then select Xbox settings.
    4. Select Privacy & online safety.
    5. Select either the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab. Review the current settings and update any that you want to change.
    6. Select Save before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't save the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.
Thema:

Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how...

1. Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how... - Similar Threads - Can't accept minecraft

2. My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24: My Son has an Xbox Series S. He has friend requests on Fortnite but he can't accept or Add friends. I have checked the settings and it is set so that he doesn't need a PIN. We also changed the PIN...
  3. i can't accept another good game wasted: Ori series and login, framerate, mouse pointer issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't accept another good game wasted: Ori series and login, framerate, mouse pointer issues: so in "ori and the blind forest" (UWP), if running at over than or lower than 60 framerate, the game speed and animation will not synced or running at normal speed, for me that always cause game...
  4. I've loaded into GTA but I can't accept the invites of my friends to play with them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've loaded into GTA but I can't accept the invites of my friends to play with them: I need help accepting invites so I can play with my friends a2bb70a4-f6ec-4ab7-bf2a-dafe81f604cf
  5. I can't accept friend requests in Minecraft, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't accept friend requests in Minecraft, please help: I can't accept friend requests, I tried to change my permissions, but I am not allowed to. I don't have any parental accounts, I even changed my age to try and fix it. But nothing works, I also am...
  6. Can't accept to friends that want to play Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't accept to friends that want to play Minecraft.: This has been happening ever since I started playing. I would be doing my thing then on the top of my screen it would say (Gamertag) wants to play Minecraft. press - to accept or something like...
  7. friends list gone, can't accept game invites after console factory reset

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    friends list gone, can't accept game invites after console factory reset: I've done every trouble shoot possible, and even bought a whole new series x today (still didn't work). I just want to know if anyone has found a fix to this b8567157-3169-47d1-9366-cb8f8f415282
  8. Parental control- we can't accept friend request on our nintendo switch it's asking for a 6...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental control- we can't accept friend request on our nintendo switch it's asking for a 6...: Parental controls. We are being asked for a 6 digit pin to accept friend request on fortnite but we don't know/can't find it anywhere. How can we take parental controls off fortnite completely?...
  9. I can't accept a minecraft realms invite because of 'how your microsoft account is set up'

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't accept a minecraft realms invite because of 'how your microsoft account is set up': It suggests going to my account privacy settings but navigation to find these is very difficult. I found a link on another community post but is says this page no longer exists. The same page...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock PE can't accept invite & problems with website?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock PE can't accept invite & problems with website?: Hello. I have a problem. it seems that my minecraft Bedrock (for Mobile) can't accept any invite because "How my account is set up." I have followed the steps to correct that (Xbox...