Can't accept invite to club

Discus and support Can't accept invite to club in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; A friend sent me an invite to his club so that I could connect to his minecraft server. I went to xbox.com and then to the section clubs and clicked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Jkvlion, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Jkvlion
    Jkvlion Guest

A friend sent me an invite to his club so that I could connect to his minecraft server. I went to xbox.com and then to the section clubs and clicked accept on the invite, but nothing happened. For some reason I could not accept his invite. I then tried accepting
    the invite on the mobile app for IOS and it said that this feaure was blocked because of the way that my account was set up. I then went to my account settings on xbox.com. I found the option to allow joining and creating of clubs and it was already selected
    to allow joining clubs. For some reason I can not join my friend's club even though my settings say that I should be able to. Thanks for the help.

:)

Jkvlion, Sep 5, 2018
  2. DeadLiven
    DeadLiven Guest
    Xbox One Club invites are broken for almost two weeks.

Xbox One Club invites don't work when people accept the invite from thier notifications. This started with one of the last 2 console updates.

When people accept the invite to a club it just says "sorry can't do that" or "sorry something went wrong" and then the invite disappears from notifications.

The invite will still be in "Discover Clubs" page but most people don't even know the page exists so they don't see the invite and think they lost it. Also it sometimes glitches when trying to join from the Discover Clubs page and you have to try a few times.

I tried to report this by phone but they can't report issues with ALL consoles.

If Xbox checks the number of people joining clubs in the last week or two they will see a major drop. I get 3 to 8 new members daily and since thus glitch I've not got one new member. If people just met you they will join a club from notifications NOT from
    the "Discover Clubs" page. And most people never even hit RB to see they have invites to clubs so maybe that should ALWAYS show by notifications.

DeadLiven, Sep 5, 2018
  3. DeadLiven
    DeadLiven Guest
    Club invites broken

Xbox One Club invites don't work when people accept the invite from thier notifications. This started with one of the last 2 console updates.

When people accept the invite to a club it just says "sorry can't do that" or "sorry something went wrong" and then the invite disappears from notifications.

The invite will still be in "Discover Clubs" page but most people don't even know the page exists so they don't see the invite and think they lost it. Also it sometimes glitches when trying to join from the Discover Clubs page and you have to try a few times.

I tried to report this by phone but they can't report issues with ALL consoles.

If Xbox checks the number of people joining clubs in the last week or two they will see a major drop. I get 3 to 8 new members daily and since thus glitch I've not got one new member. If people just met you they will join a club from notifications NOT from
    the "Discover Clubs" page. And most people never even hit RB to see they have invites to clubs so maybe that should ALWAYS show by notifications.

DeadLiven, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Can't accept invite to club

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Sep 5, 2018
  5. Jkvlion
    Jkvlion Guest
    It still wont let me accept the invite. I have the create/join clubs option selected as allow when I go to my xbox account settings, but when I go to my xbox clubs page and click accept it says that I need to change my privacy settings.

Jkvlion, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: