Can’t Accept friends request in Fifa22 - *Crossplay_error_occured

Discus and support Can’t Accept friends request in Fifa22 - *Crossplay_error_occured in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Probably a simple fix, or at least I hope so… I bought a series x a month or so ago, primarily so I could play fifa with my boy who plays on a ps5.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Mingo3069, Sep 3, 2022.

1. Mingo3069
    Mingo3069 Guest

Probably a simple fix, or at least I hope so…

I bought a series x a month or so ago, primarily so I could play fifa with my boy who plays on a ps5.

I can’t send him a friends request in game - it just doesn’t find him.

He can send me a request, which pops up, but when I try to accept I get an error saying:

*Crossplay_error_occured

I have no restrictions on the Xbox or my Live account, so am confused.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers,

M

:)

Mingo3069, Sep 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this MINGO3069

May I know if your friend also has enabled crossplay enabled in their profile / PS5?
    Do you have all the permissions for Xbox live and multiplayer enabled in your privacy settings, right?
    https://account.xbox.com/Settings

More specific the "play with people outside Xbox live"

And, in order to isolate a bit more the issue did you tried playing a different crossplay game with your friend?
  3. Mingo3069 Win User

Hey Josef,

Thanks for the reply and hope you’re really well.

Yes, all permissions are good on both consoles and we’re able to Crossplay with no issues on other games such as Destiny.

Thanks,

M
  4. BongKaos Win User

Accepting friend requests

Have you tried Xbox.com/forgot??? Contacting phone support is also a great way to clear up account issues. GOOD LUCK!!!
  5. The_R3X Win User

Accepting friend requests

Is the account you are trying to accept a friend request on classed as an adult on your Xbox?
  6. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

Add me I2A1NBOW IIx

All friend requests will be accepted.
Thema:

1. Can’t Accept friends request in Fifa22 - *Crossplay_error_occured - Similar Threads - Can’t Accept friends

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. Xbox friends list still showing as 0 friends, can’t accept game invites or ingame invites

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox friends list still showing as 0 friends, can’t accept game invites or ingame invites: I’ve done all the troubleshooting, put my brothers account on my series x and his friends list is there. My friends list still shows on the mobile app. Even did the offline update I received in an...
  5. Can’t request call back, keeps asking me to sign in before I can accept an agent calling...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t request call back, keeps asking me to sign in before I can accept an agent calling...: keeps asking me to sign in before I can accept an agent calling yet it gets stuck on sign in button?? c2fd1cd8-a470-4abf-93f1-e3847d39ebab
  6. Can’t receive or accept invites of any kind on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t receive or accept invites of any kind on Minecraft: No matter what device or consle i use my microsoft account/Xbox gamer tag is buged. I cant accept realm invitations friends dint show up online and any driect invites dont even reach my game....
  7. Can’t create a party, send a party invite or accept a party invite!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t create a party, send a party invite or accept a party invite!: I’ve done everything I can think of to fix this. I’ve restarted my console a few times, I’ve unplugged it a couple of times, I reinstalled COD modern warfare as well 3x. I don’t know what else to...
  8. Can’t accept invite for minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t accept invite for minecraft realm: hi, it seems that I can’t accept a invite for a realm to join I don’t know what the problem is? Eventhough “the join clubs/multiplayer is enabled” Second is that invite links do work but not via...
  9. Notifications won’t pop up, and can’t accept invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications won’t pop up, and can’t accept invites: This has been going on for a few days now. I can’t accept invites because I simply don’t get them on my Xbox. The only way I know when I’m invited I say when I see the notification pop up on my...
  10. Can’t accept a game sent as a gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t accept a game sent as a gift: Hello, today I bought UFC 3 and sent it as a gift to my younger brother(who I live with) however upon recieving the code in the email it tells him that he can’t accept the game because it’s coming...