Cannot use remote play on my PC or iPhone. Get a black screen for about 1 minute and then...

Discus and support Cannot use remote play on my PC or iPhone. Get a black screen for about 1 minute and then... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Please could you let me know if there is a fix to this? I have seen the following forum:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ricky Teixeira, Jul 19, 2023.

1. Cannot use remote play on my PC or iPhone. Get a black screen for about 1 minute and then...

Hi,

Please could you let me know if there is a fix to this?

I have seen the following forum: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...s/4eb805b8-f531-4698-accf-4b4846c23b8c?page=2 and there wasn't really any fix for it, luckily for the user it just started working.

Previously my remote play used to work fine however all of a sudden it has stopped working. I have tried both on my phone and on my PC with a wireless and a wired connection to my xbox series S but no matter what i try, it just simply does not work anymore. It will just show me a black screen where i can hear the xbox audio if i move my analog about on the dashboard of the xbox but will never show my the xbox itself.

I am on Windows 11 and fully up to date, xbox is also up to date. I have ran the test your remote play and i get green ticks all over so not quite sure what the issue is.

:)

Ricky Teixeira, Jul 19, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Cannot use remote play on my PC or iPhone. Get a black screen for about 1 minute and then...