cannot use game pass ultimate cloud gaming

Discus and support cannot use game pass ultimate cloud gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, my son wants to play a cloud based game, but his account won't allow it, it pops up and says he has to pay for gamepass ultimate. however, my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zimmerphrame, Oct 25, 2023.

1. zimmerphrame
    zimmerphrame Guest

hi, my son wants to play a cloud based game, but his account won't allow it, it pops up and says he has to pay for gamepass ultimate. however, my account has gamepass ultimate, and up until this point, he can download and play gamepass games normally(still can, he plays payday2 without an issue...). what exactly is going on?

:)

zimmerphrame, Oct 25, 2023
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Dual controllers on cloud gaming, xbox ultimate game pass.

Only accounts with Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions can utilize cloud gaming. Guest accounts cannot use cloud gaming.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can i play a series x game on cloud if i bought it on an xbox one?

If the game is available on Game Pass and is on the cloud, and you have Game Pass Ultimate, then yes you can. If the game isn't on the cloud, then no you cannot.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can I play Xbox X/S games on my Xbox 1

No you cannot, except through the cloud with an Xbox game pass ultimate subscription.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Cloud Gaming not working

You say that you have Game Pass. Do you have Game Pass Ultimate? Only accounts with subscriptions to Game Pass Ultimate can use cloud gaming. If you are gamesharing, only the account that purchased GPU can use cloud gaming.
  6. Ghandii-D133B761-B78 Win User

PC Xbox App not recognising Game Pass Ultimate Sub

I can only do the cloud gaming feature via https://xbox.com/play

If I log in via the PC App it does not recognize that I have Game Pass Ultimate so I cannot do either cloud gaming or console streaming. Which are features specific to Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

1. cannot use game pass ultimate cloud gaming - Similar Threads - cannot game pass

2. I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child: Hello everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with a Game Pass Ultimate issue on our family Xbox One console. Here's the situation: I have an Xbox One with my main...
  3. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Hi, I'm from Turkey. Have got games pass for pc but can't see Starfield on the list hence not able to download it. Could you help me please? 074664e4-709e-4bf6-b14a-da92459740b6
  4. XBOX GAME PASS NOT WORKING. PLAY BUTTON IS GREYED OUT, CANNOT CLOUD GAME.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS NOT WORKING. PLAY BUTTON IS GREYED OUT, CANNOT CLOUD GAME.: [img] I have been trying to get into a game for about 1 hour but the start game button stays gray, switched browsers multiple times, signed in and out of the account multiple times, Disabled all...
  5. I cannot install any games on pc game pass and when I try to install it just says error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot install any games on pc game pass and when I try to install it just says error...: I have already tried antivirus uninstalling, reinstalling game services, and updating my device but nothing works. 10a3f9bd-51f8-411b-9332-8b1e635cac9a
  6. i cannot get rewards points for game pass quests

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot get rewards points for game pass quests: when i complete a game pass quest and try to turn it in for the points, i get 'try again later' since i joined in september, i have submitted 2 support tickets but they demand a screenshot and...
  7. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Why is the game missing from the store. 436cdc95-ddd4-427f-a0dc-3a542f037032
  8. XBOX GAME PASS NOT WORKING. PLAY BUTTON IS GREYED OUT, CANNOT CLOUD GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS NOT WORKING. PLAY BUTTON IS GREYED OUT, CANNOT CLOUD GAME: Hello, My xbox game pass is not able to cloud stream to my apple device. I have game pass ultimate and live in the Belgium and I have a iphone 12. It worked like a six hours before and now my play...
  9. Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass: I'm trying to sign up for XBOX game pass, but I can't change the country/region when doing so. I'm not in the US, and Game pass is available in Norway. The drop-down menu to change the...
  10. Cannot run star field from Xbox game pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot run star field from Xbox game pass PC: I cannot run starfield from xbox game pass PC. The notification related to graphic card not match with minimum requirements occur. But I think my PC spec is Ok. Acer nitro 5 series Win 11...