Cannot use discord while in a game

Discus and support Cannot use discord while in a game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I join a call, it doesn't let me speak with the other members while in a game, I only hear them then it disconnects. Only when I'm in the call... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/N0STO, Jul 27, 2022.

1. /u/N0STO
    /u/N0STO Guest

Whenever I join a call, it doesn't let me speak with the other members while in a game, I only hear them then it disconnects. Only when I'm in the call menu on my Xbox does it work properly.

I hope this is a bug cause if this is how it's supposed to be then there's honestly no point in having discord support on xbox. Just letting my issue be known.

submitted by /u/N0STO
    [link] [comments]

/u/N0STO, Jul 27, 2022
  2. AWildYamiEnters Win User

discord on xbox

While I currently do use Discord over XBL Party Chat, it does hinder a few of my friends that don't have a pc close to them or able to use their phone for Discord. If they did bring Discord to both Xbox and PS4 via app, you'd be able to play cross play games
    with chat easier.
  3. Redacted150 Win User

Can't use my Discord nitro Xbox game pass for pc promo code

According to discord, this means you don't meet the requirements. If you have had game pass EVER in the past, you cannot use the code.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

Hello Alma, my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help.

There are aspects that you should take into account:

You cannot mix Discord friends with Xbox friends.

A Discord voice channel will contain your Discord friends, while an Xbox group chat will contain your Xbox friends.

Discord voice channel audio cannot be transmitted via Twitch streaming.

Discord is not available in all countries or regions.

fuente: https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/parties-chat/using-discord-with-xbox

If you have already taken the above aspects into account and the problem persists, you could contact Discord support.

https://support.discord.com/hc/articles/360003953831
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this information is helpful.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

discord voice chat and in-game mic issue

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the details.

May we ask if you can try disconnecting to the Discord while playing the game? Let us check if the issue would persist outside the streaming app you are using. By the way, will issue persists if you just play the game without Discord?

We look forward to your response.

Regards,

6. iDiLLiCiOuS Win User

Microsoft Wireless Headset - Sound Issues

This still does not stop the sound from being muted when in a call. Is it not possible to be in a discord call on the PC and hear in game sounds while using this headset?
Thema:

1. Cannot use discord while in a game - Similar Threads - Cannot discord while

2. Cannot get Discord account to Relink to Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot get Discord account to Relink to Xbox: I’ve previously had no issues using Discord on my Xbox - but this evening it suddenly needs me to ‘re link account’. I’ve tried doing so on my xbox, through the xbox app, and through the discord...
  3. Cannot connect to discord chats on Xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot connect to discord chats on Xbox one?: Does anyone know any fixes for discord not being able to connect to my chats on Xbox? It transfers from PC or mobile fine but when it pops up on the Xbox it just loads and does nothing. submitted...
  4. Cannot see the discord nitro perk in my xbox gamepass mobile app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot see the discord nitro perk in my xbox gamepass mobile app.: I am having issues with the Nitro promotional offer on my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate account. When I open the perks section of the mobile app to claim the link. I cannot see it in the perks section....
  5. I cannot talk to or hear anyone on discord while I’m playing a game

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot talk to or hear anyone on discord while I’m playing a game: I’m able to connect to calls and such but after 3 seconds or so of going on a game, it stops working and I cannot hear or talk to anyone Any help/fixes?? submitted by /u/Awkward_Ad5370 [link]...
  6. My friend cannot use Discord Nitro code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My friend cannot use Discord Nitro code.: I recently claimed the 3 months of discord nitro and I sent the code to my friend. He says it says "invalid code entered" and I want to fix this for him. Any fixes?...
  7. Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro: Every time I try to redeem my code at https://redeem.microsoft.com/ I get an error telling me to check the instructions that came with my code, when I'm FOLLOWING the instructions that came with...
  8. I cannot reedem my Discord Nitro from Microsoft Store

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot reedem my Discord Nitro from Microsoft Store: Hello, there is discord nitro in the store right now and i cant reedem that, it say's that i need to buy Game pass Ultimate to be able to get that. The problem is that i already own Game pass...
  9. Cannot get my Xbox Live to connect to my Discord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot get my Xbox Live to connect to my Discord: Everytime I try to link my discord and my xbox live to discord it says failed to connect, even when I use the web version cadaafa4-0805-4179-94a8-9e1ed93ba18f
  10. Cannot claim Discord Nitro, EA Access, or Spotify Premium on Xbox after Game Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot claim Discord Nitro, EA Access, or Spotify Premium on Xbox after Game Pass Ultimate...: I couldn't find where to claim the memberships included with buying Game Pass Ultimate until one page showed that you can claim it from a page on the Xbox Game Pass menu on Xbox itself. I clicked...