Cannot Use All 14 Unused MyVIP Vault Prize Codes For My Xbox Live Account All At Once Without ...

Discus and support Cannot Use All 14 Unused MyVIP Vault Prize Codes For My Xbox Live Account All At Once Without ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Live Rewards Support, After reading your notification of the expiration of Xbox Live Rewards MyVip program by June 2018, I just spent... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ANIME REDUX, Apr 8, 2018.

1. ANIME REDUX
    ANIME REDUX Guest

Cannot Use All 14 Unused MyVIP Vault Prize Codes For My Xbox Live Account All At Once Without ...

Hello Xbox Live Rewards Support,

After reading your notification of the expiration of Xbox Live Rewards MyVip program by June 2018, I just spent all available MyVIP gems on my Fallout 5-Lunchbox code prizes. So far, i bought 14 codes and was only able to redeem one code for my account.
    When I tried redeeming the second code, it gave me an error message about "prize already redeemed" thru my Windows 10 Edge Web Browser. So what do I do with the rest of my 13 unused codes that I got from the Microsoft MyVIP vault Prize Program, if I am not
    able to redeem them on the one and the same Xbox Live Account that I only use? There was no limitation or restriction warnings posted anywhere in the MyVip Rewards Vault website. Please help or refund MyVIP gems. Your response is appreciated. Thank you.

Sincerely Frustrated,

William Sanchious III

Xbox Live ID:

Email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

ANIME REDUX, Apr 8, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    VIP reward not working?

Hello SargentDynamit8,

Unfortunately, since the program has ended in your region, you can no longer spend Gems or use the MyVIP Vault. As stated in the transition FAQ:

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?You’ll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused
    MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership
    is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.

XBLRewards8, Apr 8, 2018
  3. XxMavr1kxX
    XxMavr1kxX Guest
    VIP Vault

I would just like to know if the vault will be updated again so people ca use their Gems as oppose to having them transfer.

XxMavr1kxX, Apr 8, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello ANIME REDUX,

Our prize team has informed us that there should be no limit on these prizes. You may have entered the same prize token accidentally.

XBLRewards8, Apr 10, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: