Cannot Upload custom profile pic?

Discus and support Cannot Upload custom profile pic? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone else have this problem? submitted by /u/Umahan88 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Umahan88, Apr 29, 2020.

1. /u/Umahan88
    /u/Umahan88 Guest

/u/Umahan88, Apr 29, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Vault Scrivener Win User

My custom gamer picture won't upload

I recommend that you sign into your Microsoft account on the Xbox console, use Profile & system and open My profile.

Use customize profile then, use change gamer-pic. Open Upload a custom image, then select the image.

Personally I do not use a custom image as a gamer-pic. I have no images saved on my Xbox console as files, to upload as a custom gamer-pic.
  3. Aly Jawhar Win User

My custom gamer picture won't upload

custom gamer pics were suspended, but now we are allowed to upload custom pic
  4. bubbabehandy Win User

How to allow a custom profile pic for my child?

Currently there is no way to allow child accounts to upload a custom pic.
    Does that mean there is also no way for a parent to upload a custom pic to be used for the child account?
  5. bowski477 Win User

Gamer profile pic

You can use gamerpics found on the marketplace or of your avatar. Players who have the XBL Vision camera can take photos and use them. But pics cannot be uploaded and used as profile pics
  6. Jayhab4real Win User

Profile pic glitch

The ability to upload custom profile pics was disabled at the beginning of the covid19 outbreak, in order to reduce the strain on support staff, as each pic is moderated before being accepted. Once things get back to normal, the function will be reinstated.
Thema:

1. Cannot Upload custom profile pic? - Similar Threads - Cannot Upload custom

2. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  3. I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox.: Hello. I am 20 years old, my Microsoft account properly displays my birth date, yet my Xbox account still refuses to let me upload a custom profile picture, the button won't even show up for me....
  4. Xbox’s uploading to network but cannot see them on the app. Extremely. Frustrated. It works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox’s uploading to network but cannot see them on the app. Extremely. Frustrated. It works...: Xbox’s uploading to network but cannot see them on the app. Extremely. Frustrated. It works for a week and then stops working. Please fix this. Thanks.5/4/23 30ca0432-e56b-49dd-8727-ddf95cc2c96d
  5. Cannot upload game captures to the Xbox Live network.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot upload game captures to the Xbox Live network.: For the past few days I am unable to upload my game captures neither pictures nor videos to the xbox live network. They only upload to the console. They do not show up on the Xbox app either. When...
  6. Cannot share or upload screenshots

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot share or upload screenshots: Any time i save a screenshot or clip if i try to view or share them it says "☹️ something went wrong. Sorry we can't share this right now try again in a while." It also makes me upload them more...
  7. I cannot upload a custom profile picture using the xbox app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot upload a custom profile picture using the xbox app.: Hello, im trying to upload a custom profile picture using the xbox app. When I try to do so, im told that custom images are only for adult accounts. My account is an adult account. I am not in any...
  8. I’ve had multiple custom profile pictures in the past but cannot upload a new one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve had multiple custom profile pictures in the past but cannot upload a new one: I’ve had many custom profile pictures in the past. I recently wanted a revamp for my account so I changed my gamertag and tried to change my profile picture, but I kept getting a notification...
  9. Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App: Hello. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to do so, but I would like to report some issues I'm having with uploading captures from my Windows 10 PC to my Xbox games through the Xbox Console...
  10. Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem': Hello. When I try to upload a custom gamerpic I keep getting the following error - 'there was a problem choosing your custom gamerpic, sorry about that, try it again later'. I've tried uploading...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can u upload custom pic xbox