Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem'

Discus and support Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem' in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. When I try to upload a custom gamerpic I keep getting the following error - 'there was a problem choosing your custom gamerpic, sorry about... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OldG Stele, Sep 18, 2018.

1. OldG Stele
    OldG Stele Guest

Hello. When I try to upload a custom gamerpic I keep getting the following error - 'there was a problem choosing your custom gamerpic, sorry about that, try it again later'.

I've tried uploading from Onedrive and Dropbox. The files are 1080 x 1080. I've tried .jpg and .png. I have an adult account.

Any suggestions?

:)

OldG Stele, Sep 18, 2018
  2. vFxrgo
    vFxrgo Guest
    Can't get Custom gamerpic because it says I'm under 18

All of my friends have managed to get a custom gamerpic using the Xbox beta app. When I tried doing it, a message came up telling me that I can't upload a customer picture because I am under 18, which isn't true because I am 18. Is there any way I could
    get past this problem and upload a custom gamerpic?

vFxrgo, Sep 18, 2018
  3. ght191
    ght191 Guest
    Problem with gamerpic upload.

I cannot upload a custom gamerpic. I was able to upload a gamerpic once before, a month or to ago but now I am now unable to, every time I try to upload one it says "Sorry, we cannot upload your picture. Try again in a little while." Even though my internet
    connection is fine, I have tried to change my gamerpic for multiple weeks. My account is not banned from editing my account, so I'm not sure what is wrong.

ght191, Sep 18, 2018
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Are you trying from the app (mobile or Win10) or the console?

bowski477, Sep 18, 2018
  5. OldG Stele
    OldG Stele Guest
    I've tried from the console and from a web browser.

The mobile and Windows 10 app only have change gamertag or change colour in the 'customise' menu, no change gamerpic option that I can see.

OldG Stele, Sep 18, 2018
  6. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

From the Windows 10 app, click on your gamer pic, then customize, then hover over your current picture. The picture will dim with a customize button appearing, click on that, and It will prompt to choose a gamer pic or select a custom picture.

Tormaz, Sep 18, 2018
  7. XBF Crystal P, Sep 18, 2018
  8. OldG Stele
    OldG Stele Guest

I couldn't get that to work on my desktop for some reason but it worked on my laptop!

My gamerpic has now been changed successfully.

Many thanks for your help!

OldG Stele, Nov 2, 2018
  9. XBF Crystal P Win User

10. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

From the Windows 10 app, click on your gamer pic, then customize, then hover over your current picture. The picture will dim with a customize button appearing, click on that, and It will prompt to choose a gamer pic or select a custom picture.
  11. OldG Stele Win User

I've tried from the console and from a web browser.

The mobile and Windows 10 app only have change gamertag or change colour in the 'customise' menu, no change gamerpic option that I can see.
  12. bowski477 Win User

Are you trying from the app (mobile or Win10) or the console?
  13. OldG Stele Win User

I couldn't get that to work on my desktop for some reason but it worked on my laptop!

My gamerpic has now been changed successfully.

Many thanks for your help!
Thema:

1. Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem' - Similar Threads - Cannot upload custom

2. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  3. I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox.: Hello. I am 20 years old, my Microsoft account properly displays my birth date, yet my Xbox account still refuses to let me upload a custom profile picture, the button won't even show up for me....
  4. Xbox’s uploading to network but cannot see them on the app. Extremely. Frustrated. It works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox’s uploading to network but cannot see them on the app. Extremely. Frustrated. It works...: Xbox’s uploading to network but cannot see them on the app. Extremely. Frustrated. It works for a week and then stops working. Please fix this. Thanks.5/4/23 30ca0432-e56b-49dd-8727-ddf95cc2c96d
  5. Cannot upload game captures to the Xbox Live network.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot upload game captures to the Xbox Live network.: For the past few days I am unable to upload my game captures neither pictures nor videos to the xbox live network. They only upload to the console. They do not show up on the Xbox app either. When...
  6. Cannot share or upload screenshots

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot share or upload screenshots: Any time i save a screenshot or clip if i try to view or share them it says "☹️ something went wrong. Sorry we can't share this right now try again in a while." It also makes me upload them more...
  7. I cannot upload a custom profile picture using the xbox app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot upload a custom profile picture using the xbox app.: Hello, im trying to upload a custom profile picture using the xbox app. When I try to do so, im told that custom images are only for adult accounts. My account is an adult account. I am not in any...
  8. Cannot Upload custom profile pic?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Upload custom profile pic?: Does anyone else have this problem? submitted by /u/Umahan88 [link] [comments]
  9. I’ve had multiple custom profile pictures in the past but cannot upload a new one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve had multiple custom profile pictures in the past but cannot upload a new one: I’ve had many custom profile pictures in the past. I recently wanted a revamp for my account so I changed my gamertag and tried to change my profile picture, but I kept getting a notification...
  10. Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App: Hello. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to do so, but I would like to report some issues I'm having with uploading captures from my Windows 10 PC to my Xbox games through the Xbox Console...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant upload custom gamerpic xbox one try again in a little while