Cannot unlink suspended Skype account from my Microsoft account - please help

Discus and support Cannot unlink suspended Skype account from my Microsoft account - please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am am unfortunately having a torrid time trying to unlink a suspended Skype account from my Microsoft account. I have an old Skype account which... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by daithidownunder, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Cannot unlink suspended Skype account from my Microsoft account - please help

Hi, I am am unfortunately having a torrid time trying to unlink a suspended Skype account from my Microsoft account. I have an old Skype account which I set up many years ago. I unfortunately had fraudulent activity on my account back in December which I
    reported to Skype. I had money taken from my credit card which I then had to cancel. As a result my Skype account has been suspended and I cannot get it verified no matter how many times I have tried. I have filled out forms about 6 times and each time I get
    another email asking me to re-verify. I have spoken to Xbox one customer service/Skype customer care and have sent approx 10 emailed to no avail. I then decided to open a new Skype account so I could use it on my Xbox one. I don't really care about the old
    account at this stage so am prepared to let it go. Now because my old account is still linked I cannot get my new account to work. I must say that Skype customer service is the worst I have ever experienced in my 37 years on the planet. Nobody seems to care
    or be willing to help me. As the original Skype account is so many years old I cannot remember the date or original email address I gave when I first registered it.

Please somebody, please help..... I have been trying to resolve this for over a month now

Daithi.

:)

daithidownunder, Feb 1, 2015
  2. Mysterios123
    Mysterios123 Guest
    Xbox Live and Skype account mixup

When I made my Xbox Live account, my mum's Microsoft account was used. When I made my Skype account, I linked my Microsoft account. I see that you cannot unlink Microsoft accounts from Skype accounts. If it is because Microsoft doesn't want Skype and Microsoft
    to be separate, I'm just unlinking my Xbox Live account from that Skype account to link to my Skype account which I also want to unlink. Would it be possible for Microsoft to do this?

Mysterios123, Feb 1, 2015
  3. Wario jnr
    Wario jnr Guest
    skype won't sign

Nope sorry because my Microsoft account is linked to the suspended skype account it wont let me log in and unlink them.

Wario jnr, Feb 1, 2015
  4. Jason Curley
    Jason Curley Guest

Wow, I'm dealing with this exact scenario at the moment. Good to see that after 6 months your issue hasn't been resolved. Anyone have any advice on this?

Jason Curley, Aug 11, 2015
  5. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Mister Beep, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Mister Beep Win User

7. Jason Curley Win User

Wow, I'm dealing with this exact scenario at the moment. Good to see that after 6 months your issue hasn't been resolved. Anyone have any advice on this?
  8. Wario jnr Win User

skype won't sign

Nope sorry because my Microsoft account is linked to the suspended skype account it wont let me log in and unlink them.
  9. Claudius.H Win User

Merged a wrong Skype accout on Xbox One - need help

10. Derek_Lakin Win User

used wrong skype name when i signed up.

Thema:

1. Cannot unlink suspended Skype account from my Microsoft account - please help - Similar Threads - Cannot unlink suspended

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  5. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  6. Cannot unlink my Ea acc from xbox acc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot unlink my Ea acc from xbox acc: So, My ea acc got banned (long story of ea's mistake) , and when I am trying to unlink this account from xbox integration, It wont, I have no button to do this in ea site. When I'm trying to...
  7. Ps4 minecraft: forgot password and now cannot unlink old account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 minecraft: forgot password and now cannot unlink old account.: i cannot disconnect my old microsoft account from my ps4 as i have forgot my password for it. is there any way i can unlink it? 7bc2cb51-68c5-402c-998f-64e0648d1ba8
  8. I cannot unlink an Xbox account from my Minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot unlink an Xbox account from my Minecraft account.: So I've been trying to unlink my Xbox account from my Minecraft account since it got banned and Minecraft did not do anything, so to not re-buy the game that I already had. So is it possible to...
  9. I cannot unlink an unwanted microsoft account from Minecraft ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot unlink an unwanted microsoft account from Minecraft ps4: My dad is trying to sign in to his microsoft account, but an unwanted account is linked to his ps4 account and we can't find a way to unlink it, which doesn't invole any information like passwords...
  10. Cannot unlink Minecraft from DELETED Microsoft Account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot unlink Minecraft from DELETED Microsoft Account.: Hey everyone. I'm encountering an issue with Minecraft (Bedrock, PS4). I deleted my old Microsoft Account a couple months ago, and forgot it was associated with Minecraft. Now, I cannot sign in...