Cannot unlink my Ea acc from xbox acc

Discus and support Cannot unlink my Ea acc from xbox acc in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, My ea acc got banned (long story of ea's mistake) , and when I am trying to unlink this account from xbox integration, It wont, I have no button to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RubyDaChilly, Jun 8, 2023.

1. RubyDaChilly
    RubyDaChilly Guest

So, My ea acc got banned (long story of ea's mistake) , and when I am trying to unlink this account from xbox integration, It wont, I have no button to do this in ea site. When I'm trying to connect a new ea acc, It saying that this account is already connected. I have wrote ticket to ea sup, but they , quote: " will not receive a decesion". So what do I do, I want to play my games WHICH I PAID FOR!

:)

RubyDaChilly, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

I am sorry but you can't unlink the accounts. You need to contact EA to do that but because you are banned, you will not be able to bypass the ban.

Sorry :(
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

it is linked on EA Server side and Microsoft cannot unlink that, and EA will not unlink a banned EA account as that would allow massive abuse and for people to repeatedly get banned and unlink and make new EA accounts and relink. The same is with most companies that you link with. If it was an EA mistake for the account being banned then you would need to take this up with them and get them to unlink it.
  4. RubyDaChilly Win User

unfortunately, they don't want to unban my acc. Rip ea play games
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Are EA Sports Games Worth Buying?

You could better buy EA acces because most games are already in the ea acces vault
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

EA Access

Hi,

because you cancelled your subscription you can't play EA games that you downloaded from EA acces in order to play those games you need to buy or renew the EA acces subscription
Thema:

1. Cannot unlink my Ea acc from xbox acc - Similar Threads - Cannot unlink acc

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  5. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  6. Ps4 minecraft: forgot password and now cannot unlink old account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 minecraft: forgot password and now cannot unlink old account.: i cannot disconnect my old microsoft account from my ps4 as i have forgot my password for it. is there any way i can unlink it? 7bc2cb51-68c5-402c-998f-64e0648d1ba8
  7. I cannot unlink an Xbox account from my Minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot unlink an Xbox account from my Minecraft account.: So I've been trying to unlink my Xbox account from my Minecraft account since it got banned and Minecraft did not do anything, so to not re-buy the game that I already had. So is it possible to...
  8. I cannot unlink an unwanted microsoft account from Minecraft ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot unlink an unwanted microsoft account from Minecraft ps4: My dad is trying to sign in to his microsoft account, but an unwanted account is linked to his ps4 account and we can't find a way to unlink it, which doesn't invole any information like passwords...
  9. Cannot unlink Minecraft from DELETED Microsoft Account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot unlink Minecraft from DELETED Microsoft Account.: Hey everyone. I'm encountering an issue with Minecraft (Bedrock, PS4). I deleted my old Microsoft Account a couple months ago, and forgot it was associated with Minecraft. Now, I cannot sign in...
  10. Cannot unlink suspended Skype account from my Microsoft account - please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot unlink suspended Skype account from my Microsoft account - please help: Hi, I am am unfortunately having a torrid time trying to unlink a suspended Skype account from my Microsoft account. I have an old Skype account which I set up many years ago. I unfortunately had...