Cannot synchronize saved data therefore my fifa 18 doesn't start

Discus and support Cannot synchronize saved data therefore my fifa 18 doesn't start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi need help, When i start Fifa 18 the start up process runs normally until i reach the last part where it synchronizes saved data. When it reaches... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SilencedSamsung, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Cannot synchronize saved data therefore my fifa 18 doesn't start

Hi need help,

When i start Fifa 18 the start up process runs normally until i reach the last part where it synchronizes saved data. When it reaches this part it starts to sync but slowly in percentage then at 20-30% it stops. A message pops up either saying 'Something
    went wrong' or 'There is a problem with your saved games' In the first message it states a error code: 0x838601e7. In the second message it says i need to clear my local saved games.

I have no other problems starting other games just this one, so i feel quite hesitant to clear all my saved games in case the problem happens to the rest. I have reinstalled Fifa 18 but it didn't help. This has been a problem for
    around 3 months.

Hopefully someone can help me out as soon as possible. I really want to play the world cup update before the real world cup starts.

:)

SilencedSamsung, Jun 6, 2018
  2. There is a problem with your saved games

I Bought FIFA 18 and it dosent let me play because it says there is a problem with your saved games and i have been told if I clear my saved data it will corrupt all my Data and I'll have to re-buy all games

Unique Phazee, Jun 6, 2018
  3. Aktivierung Profil

Ich habe ein Problem bei der Aktivierung meines Profil in FIFA 18. Kann daher seit einigen Tagen eine Speicherung vornehmen. Eine Aktivierung über dir Funktion Profilaktivierung funktioniert nicht.

[Translation] I have a problem activating my profile in Fifa 18. Can therefore save for a few days. An activation above you function profile activation does not work. [Translation]

SireneUlme23956, Jun 6, 2018
  4. BeastBadshah Win User

Xbox one S issue with saved games

When you start a game a pop appears of synchronization if your son cancel that pop up then this is the issue you are not getting your saved data
  5. eZeR Twist Win User

borderlands 2 ‘not signed in’ cant load progress from before gamer tag change

it can recover saved data by subscribing to xbox live this in my case had managed to synchronize my data so I'm not sure
  6. DominumStige Win User

Lost saved data? Can’t find a way to choose between new and old?

Hi!

If you have overwritten the data then you can not recover old progress. Data with the Cloud are synchronized with the most recent copy of the save. If you chose to use the save on Cloud (which you did not have) then the local data was synchronized with a
    new game.
  7. DominumStige Win User

0x838601e7

So my bad on not being clear on the problem fully.

The game runs fine its just when it tries to access the now non-existing saved data after the title screen I get a popup saying the error code and it cant sync the saved data and to try again later or use offline trying to use offline lets me play the game
    but once i close the game the saved data deletes itself.
    It should be due to a failure to synchronize due to corrupted data. Try to delete local saves ("delete from console") to restart
    synchronization by starting the game.
  8. Vinny #1 Win User

Data issues with Apex Legends

The data is saved in the cloud, the next time you open the game, it will be synchronized.
Thema:

Cannot synchronize saved data therefore my fifa 18 doesn't start

1. Cannot synchronize saved data therefore my fifa 18 doesn't start - Similar Threads - Cannot synchronize saved

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  5. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  6. I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.: I've tried and verified that it isn't a hardware issue by seeing if they work on a different computer and used 2 pairs of headphones. It started randomly when I plugged my headset in and my...
  7. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  8. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  9. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  10. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc