Cannot switch to online xbox x, Flight sim

Discus and support Cannot switch to online xbox x, Flight sim in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Changed earth-net cable, re-booted both xbox x and modem/router, wired connection says: hardware problem network not set-up. Wired connection used to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jccmd11, May 12, 2023.

1. Jccmd11
    Jccmd11 Guest

Changed earth-net cable, re-booted both xbox x and modem/router, wired connection says: hardware problem network not set-up. Wired connection used to work, same network. I set up wireless network, checks good. Console connected to Internet. Online selected. All network statistics good. I cannot get it to switch from offline to online. So, I cannot start a new flight.

:)

Jccmd11, May 12, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

You're welcome and I am glad that worked. If you don't have any more questions, feel free to choose a rating, and have a great day!
  3. Jccmd11 Win User

I was able to get the xbox x back online by uninstalling the flight sim program and then reinstall it.

Thanks
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help. I just want to clarify, have you tried a different ethernet cable to see if you are able to connect your Xbox console with a wired connection?

Also, just to confirm, are you also able to play other games online except for the game Flight Simulator?

Kindly try to play other Xbox games online to see if it works for us to isolate the case further.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!

If series s/x for flight SIM 2020 yes

.if for Xbox one then only works with xbox one games not cloud like flight sim

You can install flight sim on xbox series consoles
  6. LGC BACKPACK Win User

NEW XBOX GAMES

man i honestly wish i knew when the flight sim was dropping, i play x planes 11 and flight sim x
Thema:

1. Cannot switch to online xbox x, Flight sim - Similar Threads - Cannot switch online

2. I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft: Problem: I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft. When try switching to another account, windows prompted to enter the credential, after credential entered, push notification was success,...
  3. I cannot switch between accounts on xbox app on a new windows 11 laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot switch between accounts on xbox app on a new windows 11 laptop: When I go to sign out and back to sign in it goes automatically back to a different account than the one I want. Also if i take to long to press sign in then it goes back automatically. I have...
  4. Windows 11: Cannot Switch Microsoft Accounts in Microsoft Store or Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows 11: Cannot Switch Microsoft Accounts in Microsoft Store or Xbox App: As the question suggests account switching is not happening in the MS Store or in the Xbox app. I wanted to have a separate account for gaming and another one for my work purposes. Need both to be...
  5. I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...: I used my all Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) and I still cannot make anymore Xbox switches what should I do? Contact: [mod removed] 0c4db39e-565f-4c0a-a26e-c5c32c9ca768
  6. Cannot log back into Minecraft Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log back into Minecraft Switch: Hi, I have got Minecraft on two different switches, and have at least 3 users for my family members. At some point, one uer got logged out on one of the switches, and I cannot go back in on that...
  7. My Nintendo switch on minecraft says "you cannot join cross platform games without both a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Nintendo switch on minecraft says "you cannot join cross platform games without both a...: My Nintendo switch on minecraft says "you cannot join cross platform games without both a Microsoft Account and a Nintendo Account. Sign in with both accounts to join servers...
  8. I cannot figure out how to use my custom skin on xbox and nintendo switch in minecraft 1.19.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot figure out how to use my custom skin on xbox and nintendo switch in minecraft 1.19.: So I have a skin I made and I am able to use it on my laptop, but when I go into Minecraft on either Nintendo Switch or Xbox, it shows up as a random skin. I used it in-game, and then closed the...
  9. I cannot switch account on xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot switch account on xbox app.: I am trying to switch accounts on the XBOX app but when I click on switch accounts it does not do anything. 5bcda6c1-c808-4326-81cf-0df7833c9a4f
  10. Cannot switch accounts Minecraft PE

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot switch accounts Minecraft PE: Hi, I am trying to switch accounts. To paint the picture (because I can't edit out my details in a screenshot) 1. Open minecraft PE 2. Tap Sign in 3. Be offered one account 4. Cancel 5. Tap...