Cannot switch microsoft accounts for the xbox apps.

Discus and support Cannot switch microsoft accounts for the xbox apps. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! I'm having issues with logging into my microsoft account on games. I'm logged onto my pc with a different microsoft account than what I play... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Remukko, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Remukko
    Remukko Guest

Hello! I'm having issues with logging into my microsoft account on games.

I'm logged onto my pc with a different microsoft account than what I play games with.

To explain this better, here's an example with Minecraft.

When i sign in this screen pops up, but signs me into the wrong microsoft account. Pressing the "switch accounts" button doesn't do anything. In fact, if i spam it a white window opens for a split second before closing (what i assume is the program trying to lead me to the microsoft login screen.). Is there a way to just negate using the Xbox identity provider app all together? it used to work when it just lead me to a sign in page directly.

I tried to uninstall all the xbox related apps via the settings already, and i've tried to click the repair option on all of them. I run on Windows 11.

Cannot switch microsoft accounts for the xbox apps. [​IMG]

:)

Remukko, Dec 30, 2022
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

How do I switch between two accounts on minecraft bedrock (PC)?

You can switch accounts through the Microsoft Store or through the Xbox app. However, games cannot be shared on the PC.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Remukko,

Thanks for posting to the Microsoft community. First, we would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down. Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path?

Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. YeetskeetKC Win User

error 0x83750007 keeps showing up when switching accounts on xbox app

I dont know if this huge thing is a new cash grab

But i also arent allowed to switch accounts on the app. I am locked to one account. I also cannot download the app because microsoft will not let me log into an account on the microsoft store. Would be helpfully for a fix
  6. Catherine Cus. Win User

Xbox One app (Windows 10) Streaming - Microphone not Working

Thema:

1. Cannot switch microsoft accounts for the xbox apps. - Similar Threads - Cannot switch microsoft

2. I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft: Problem: I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft. When try switching to another account, windows prompted to enter the credential, after credential entered, push notification was success,...
  3. I cannot switch between accounts on xbox app on a new windows 11 laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot switch between accounts on xbox app on a new windows 11 laptop: When I go to sign out and back to sign in it goes automatically back to a different account than the one I want. Also if i take to long to press sign in then it goes back automatically. I have...
  4. Windows 11: Cannot Switch Microsoft Accounts in Microsoft Store or Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows 11: Cannot Switch Microsoft Accounts in Microsoft Store or Xbox App: As the question suggests account switching is not happening in the MS Store or in the Xbox app. I wanted to have a separate account for gaming and another one for my work purposes. Need both to be...
  5. I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...: I used my all Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) and I still cannot make anymore Xbox switches what should I do? Contact: [mod removed] 0c4db39e-565f-4c0a-a26e-c5c32c9ca768
  6. Cannot log back into Minecraft Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log back into Minecraft Switch: Hi, I have got Minecraft on two different switches, and have at least 3 users for my family members. At some point, one uer got logged out on one of the switches, and I cannot go back in on that...
  7. My Nintendo switch on minecraft says "you cannot join cross platform games without both a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Nintendo switch on minecraft says "you cannot join cross platform games without both a...: My Nintendo switch on minecraft says "you cannot join cross platform games without both a Microsoft Account and a Nintendo Account. Sign in with both accounts to join servers...
  8. Cannot sign in to Microsoft account on Minecraft on Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in to Microsoft account on Minecraft on Nintendo Switch.: So whenever I go to Minecraft on the Nintendo switch and I type in the code on my phone and type in my password, it will say that I can safely close the window, so I do. When I go back to...
  9. "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." Nintendo Switch: I have been trying to change how my account is set up for about an hour and a half now and nothing appears to be working or even trying to help me figure out what is going on. I can play with...
  10. I cannot sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft for nintendo switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft for nintendo switch: it doesnt sign in since yesterday, everytime after the remiteconnect it says on the screen “we tried to sign you in to your micrososft account, but something went wrong...